shinso hitoshi

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - cursing is something you shall never escape

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 - sorry rachel

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 552

: )

it was midday and the general education class of u.a. was quiet other then the scratching of pencils. present mic was loudly and energetically teaching the class the differences between "there", "their", and "they're".

y/n heard a pencil drop from next to her and saw hitoshi looking forward with a small piece of folded paper in between his fingers. she glanced to mic then back at her friend, sniffing before she leaned over and picked the pencil up. she sat the wooden tube of led on hitoshi's desk and as she sat it down, he slid the note in her hand.

she sat back casually in her seat, looking over the board and squinted her eyes while glancing over mic's surprisingly good handwriting. once mic was thoroughly distracted by a question, y/n unfolded the note and read over it.

𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙪 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝
𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪,
𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝
                     - 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞'𝙢 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘, 𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙞.

y/n giggled softly as she tucked the note away and ripped off a piece of her own paper.

she scribbled down one of her favorite vines that could pass as somewhat romantic then straight up yeeted the damn thing at hitoshi.

three classmates around them saw and snickered under their breath, trying not to alert mic. the teacher turned and looked around the class. "does anyone have a question?" he asked and nobody spoke up, squinting his eyes and glaring slightly he hummed and went back to teaching.

y/n's body shook slightly once mic's attention was back on the board. she covered her mouth with her hand, muffling her laughter while hitoshi chuckled at the now open note.

the student behind hitoshi shook his head while a small grin spread on his face, the other students finding joy out of the two goofballs.

hitoshi was scribbling down on a new piece of paper and was about to pass it to y/n when mic suddenly cheered.

"ah ha!" the grown man shouted excitedly. "i knew something fishy was going on! now, shinso, would you like to read your little love note to y/n aloud or do you want me to?" the blond man asked and hitoshi shrugged.

"you'll probably want me to." he said, a small smirk played on his lips as he stood and walked to the front of the class.

mic stood proudly to the side, watching along with the giggling class as hitoshi cleared his throat.

"this is for rachel you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch," hitoshi started reading off what he had written down. the class was laughing already while mic was trying to get hitoshi to stop.

"why you took me off the motherfuckin schedule with your trifflin dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch" he said quickly, as mic started to get louder.

"shinso, please stop!" mic cried out while the rest of the class was dying of laughter.

"i'm not finished." the purple haired boy whispered to his teacher. "i'm coming up there and i'm gonna beat the fuck out of you-"

"ok! ok! that's enough! mic shouted, the groan of displeasure from aizawa could be heard even from classrooms away.

: )