kirishima eijirou

---

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - fluff... haha

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 - bb with his momma

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 696 lol

---

the sound of an engines roar caught the attention of the waiting ua students while others walked on by. soon enough, a woman wearing mostly black and fake leather {because animal cruelty is for little bitches who have tiny baby bitch dicks} pulled up outside the thicc gates of ua.

1-a looked at the woman, her presence alone drawing attention to her as she took her helmet off. ruffled hair waved as the young woman smiled a familiar bright and toothy smile.

sharp shark like teeth peeking through her perfectly glossed lips.

"mom!" the cheer was as innocent as one could get. kirishima ran forward and tackled the woman in a warm bear hug, both of them laughing and snuggling into the other.

"i missed you kid! how's school been? you've been eating good, right?" her happy voice seemingly echoed around them as they chatted excitedly, both sporting big smiles.

the kirishima's have reunited after a whole month apart.

the bright blue sky seemed to glow whenever y/n was with her baby boy. the feeling of pure joy and gleefulness took over her body when she was with the sweetest kid she knows.

she's more then just any old proud parent, she's eijirou's super manly and proud as fuck mother.

she raised him all on her own. apparently falling for a guy who did less then legal things gets you canceled by the rest of your family.

but of course the fact the he's the off spring of a very "successful" villain will never reach eijirou's ears.

y/n would kill the man she had a child with if it meant protecting the boys pride and sanity.

he's soft and extremely caring. something he sadly didn't get from his mother.

she would never allow for her precious boy to find out his father kills for a living. scams, drug deals plus trafficking. one thing he didn't do and thankfully never ever tried was trafficking other people.

only drugs that hurt countless people.

like i said, eijirou got his softness from his pops.

the dude thought y/n was some kind of hot biker chick that did crime on the side. turns out she works at a cute little bakery with her family and honestly loves it.

until she got pregnant by a villain that is. her pregnancy started out terrible. parents tossed her to the side as a disappointment. the father to her unborn child left without a trace. she didn't have a job, was already out of school thankfully, ended up having a heart attack that nearly ended up killing her still none breathing ball of cells.

she could have lost eijirou in the first month of her nine months long pregnancy. shit stings, especially when she realized her baby daddy was back in town.

he made it big in scams.

y/n told him he's just a glorified petty thief so that stung. she also held a gun to his head and told him to never talk to her or their child unless he gets his shit straight.

that was a fun thanksgiving.

anyways, long story short, it's been just the two of them since ei could remember.

good thing people tend to forget about when they're born.

the doctor screaming as a guy along with two buff ass bodyguards came through the delivery rooms door. the nurses looked away from the lady giving birth then back to the three men.

"sorry, wrong room." the lead guy, also known as ei's dad mumbled. he was extremely embarrassed.

not as embarrassed as he was when y/n got up from her delivery bed to bitch slap him then continue to knee him in the balls.

she gave birth minutes after.

apparently fighting can help push babies out of vaginas. so, the cops got called after y/n told the nurses to, and i quote, "get that fucking phone off the wall and call 911 before i give this man a half assed vasectomy.".

the bodyguards ran away while dragging y/n's year long fling along on the ground, still clutching his beaten balls.

---