inko & izuku(platonic) p.2

notes: so, does inko count as a milf?

word count: 675

:)

y/n sat somewhat awkwardly on one side of the table while izuku sat on the other across from her. inko sat between them happily chatting with the two as they both sort of sat scaring themselves out of adding to the conversation.

"we met at this bakery i've been telling you about, izuku. the one across from the hairdresser." inko said, getting both of their attention.

"oh, yeah!" the boy said, hand rubbing at the back of his neck. "how did you start talking?" he asked, unsure of what else he could say.

"it was about dogs wasn't it?" inko asked y/n, getting a smile and nod.

"yeah, the bakery was super busy and i was walking a couple dogs so i couldn't go in, but the workers all knew who i was so they'd made my order and were coming out to give it to me." she explained, looking at inko who was smiling back at her.

"i was walking in and one of the dogs almost tripped me but y/n got my attention and warned me before apologizing." inko added in, finishing when they first started interacting. "it was a newfoundland, right? izuku has always wanted one since he was a kid."

y/n smiled and looked to izuku who was nodding with a small embarrassed smile on his face. "they're just so friendly, it's hard not to love them." he said, getting a hum in agreement from y/n.

"i volunteer at this shelter that has one named eggdrop and he's such a sweet boy. he was the one that tried to trip inko, he's super friendly but thinks walking in front of people will be enough to get their attention and love." y/n said, pulling out her phone to find a picture of the dog, "here he is," she said, sliding the phone over to izuku who melted once he saw the dog.

"he's adorable!" the boy said, a small pout on his lips as he looked at the dog.

"he's only three but he's huge, one of my favorite dogs to work with because he's just so gentle and sweet." y/n said, taking her phone back and putting it away, "i usually walk him with smaller dogs because the bigger ones tend to get too playful with him while the smaller ones he can handle."

"i remember you were walking him with a couple chihuahuas, right?" inko asked getting a small laugh from y/n who nodded.

"yeah, apparently walking a big dog surrounded by chihuahuas is a good way to get people wanting a dog." y/n said with a small giggle.

"what kind of work do you do, for like volunteering there?" izuku asked as inko excused herself to grab a drink.

"i mostly do walking and baths, but we also have people come in and play with them, trim their nails and coats as well as feed them." she said, getting a nod from the boy. "are you interested in volunteering?" she asked getting a smile from izuku.

"yeah, i've wanted to for a while but didn't know where." he said, looking to his mom as she came back in, "mom, do you think i can volunteer at the shelter with y/n?" he asked, getting a surprised but happy look from inko.

"of course, sweetheart!" she said, the conversation carrying on without a scratch as the three got to know each other over dinner.

by the end of the night izuku was in his room after telling y/n goodbye, he was happy his mother found such a genuinely kind person to love.

"i'll see you tomorrow, love." inko said as she kissed y/n's cheek, fingers interlaced as they said their goodbyes.

"goodnight, dear, i love you." y/n said, kissing her lovers forehead.

"i love you too." with that y/n left, happy the night went well and excited to get to know her hopefully future stepson better.

:)