mirko

notes: i'm such a simp for women in general

also i put h/n as a stand in for whatever you would like your hero name as...

oh and angst ig

word count: 1511

:)

y/n looked at her fellow hero, eyes soft as she almost fell off the building she and mirko were standing on.

"did you almost just fall?" the taller girl asked, getting a truthful nod from y/n.

"yeah, but i fell for you a while ago."

;)

mirko looked over, she'd arrived just a couple seconds late to a villain attack that y/n had handled, she watched the girl as the interviewer laughed at something she'd said.

"h/n, so, you've been a hero for a while now, taking down scary villains that anyone would run from, but during that fight you said you weren't afraid of the villain right to their face." the young man said, voice loud and confident, slightly rushed as y/n smiled and nodded. "is there really anything you're afraid of?" he asked, getting a short laugh from the hero before she shrugged and answered,

"addiction."

:)

it was quiet for the night of a busy day, half expecting to be called out for a mission, when mirko got home she changed into a fresh costume of hers before taking out her phone as she sat on her couch. eyes scanning her feed of any and all social media that could distract her.

she kept coming across a name she'd become familiar with over the past month, y/n, or as the public knew her, h/n.

while on different apps she came across people talking about the young hero, they were the same age but y/n had only now started to get spotlight as a hero.

she sighed, head falling back as her mind dug around in her deepest memories.

it felt like centuries ago, like it wasn't even her. a small girl with while hair and a rabbit like appearance sitting at her desk in elementary school.

the teacher explained what they would be doing, they would all draw something they were scared of. while most of the kids drew big scary villains or bugs, some had drawn clowns and others needles. when it came time to share what everyone had drawn, they all sat on a colorful rug in a circle where one by one they'd all share what they had made.

mirko drew nothing, a big brave smile on her face when she declared she wasn't afraid of anything. but just a couple kids down, a girl just a bit shorter than her held up her picture depicting bottles and leaves.

"my biggest fear is addiction!" the voice sounded cheerful but the rushed and nervous smile on the teachers face told young mirko the situation wasn't as cheerful as she made it seem.

:)

mirko was walking the streets of japan face smiling as she waved to citizens that wished her well. she frowned when she saw a standing body on a building, quickly making her way up there she almost groaned when she saw y/n.

"what are you doing up here? i thought you were a villain." she said, walking to the girls side.

she shrugged, looking over to mirko with a lazy smile on her features, "i wouldn't mind if you treated me like a villain."

:)

mirko was back at her home, standing in her office where fabrics were laid out for her to see. she moved them around, tracing outlines onto different materials and scraping ideas that she thought did fit her.