bakusquad

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - bitches be tight

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 - i don't remember writing this

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 493

: )

rich bitch is what the cool kids call her.

straight up bitch is what adults call her.

and the love of my life is what kaminari denki calls her.

l/n y/n is the rich princess of 1-a. yeah, i know momo, shoto, tenya, and probably hanta are all rich and powerful but y/n's money shines brighter.

she the rich kid of all rich kids.

diamond earrings, necklaces, and rings alongside other accessories constantly decorated the young girl. she attended galas and other events where her parents met up with other rich people. call her small minded but the girl genuinely believed everyone went to fancy party's and events where they serve caviar and other hard to pronounce foods that barely counted as a single serving.

ahem.

anyways,

one day she was chilling with her close group of friends, katsuki, mina, eijirou, hanta, and denki,

the bakusquad if you will.

"hey, we should all hangout this weekend! with finals coming up this might be our last chance to chill for a while!" mina said, as she and y/n sat down at the groups table.

katsuki huffed and slapped at denki's hand when he tried to snatch some of his food. "rather not spend my free time with you idiots." he barked and y/n giggled.

"if we did end up making plans, i sadly wouldn't be able to attend." she said in a posh manner, making hanta dap at his mouth with a napkin before asking if she was gonna be busy.

"do you got a party to go to?" eijirou asked and y/n nodded. "sounds fun, what kind is it this time? is there gonna be lots of food?!"

"there's always lots of food, kiri." mina said, nudging the boy with her elbow.

"well actually, the one i'm going to tomorrow is a banquet so there will be more food then usually." y/n said, digging into her food. "bakugo, can we trade your apple sauce for my tater tots?"

"why trade with him when you could trade with me?!" denki shrieked, katsuki shoved his tray over so y/n could place the precious tater tots on his while taking the nasty ass apple sauce.

"man, i wanna go to one of those fancy gala, party-" hanta started.

"banquets." y/n so kindly and respectfully cut in.

"yeah that, you only ever talk about them when they get in the way of group plans." hanta continued, slurping up his own apple sauce.

y/n hummed and while the conversation topic shifted she dived into her own train of thought. "you guys could come with me this time." she offered, grabbing the attention of each member.

"that's a stupid fucking idea." katsuki spat out but denki waved him off.

"no let's do it! let's go to a fancy party!" the electric blonde shouted.

"banquet, actually."

: )