Chapter 32

Ashton's POV

Where am I? Ugh, why does my head hurt so bad? I slowly sit up from the couch I'm on and look around the room. Thank god it is our apartment. Why am I sleeping on the couch? I must have had a lot to drink last night.

I get up and stumble into the kitchen to grab an ice pack. I go looking for Haley, and I find her and Austin cuddled up in her bed.

"Haley."

I wait for a response, but I don't get one. I walk in there and shake her arm a little bit. She slowly opens her eyes and tries to hide herself from the sun shining through the window.

"What do you want Ashton?"

"Do you remember what happened to me last night?" I ask her hoping she remembers something.

"Umm, I actually don't recall much of last night..."

She looks over and sees Austin sleeping next to her and smiles. They're so fucking cute.

"Well you have to get up soon. We have to pick up Jade today!"

She grunts and turns over to cuddle up to Austin. I leave the room to go take a quick shower to try to get this headache to go away before I have to drive.

When I get out, I smell food cooking. I throw on some clothes and head for the kitchen. Austin is there making eggs and bacon.

"He is definitely a keeper Haley."

I notice him start to blush as he returns to his cooking.

"So you don't remember anything about last night Haley?"

"I remember you telling me you were leaving with someone but that is about it."

"I left with someone!?! Oh my god this is terrible. Who knows what happened."

"Woah, calm down Ashton. You'll be fine." Austin tries to reassure me.

"What do you guys think about going to a big dinner tonight since Jade is coming home? I can invite the band and Javin can come too!" he asks us while setting out plates.

"That would be lovely." Haley tells him.

"If I can get rid of this aching pain." I add on.

After we all sit around and eat breakfast, we get dressed to go pick up Jade. We listen to The Ghost Insides's new album on the way there, and it seems like we get there quicker than normal. Maybe it's because we're singing along with a celebrity in my car...

We go into the hospital and Jade is sitting there all ready to go! We check her out and tell her to invite Javin out to lunch with us. She calls him, and I notice she has the hugest smile on her face. She must really like him. It's actually really interesting on how this whole guy thing worked out...

We drop by the apartment so we can drop Jade's things off and so she can freshen up a little. Then we head downtown to this little Irish pub Haley loves going to. It's underground and the environment is the coolest. We wait outside for Javin and the rest of the band to show up while we take in all the strange things surrounding the restraunt.

We hear the guys coming and get ready to go inside. We all kind of gather into a circle to say hi and I'm getting this really strange vibe from Alan. He seems strangely familiar.

When we start to walk inside, he touches my back to lead me in and then it all comes back to me. Oh my god. It was Alan. He was the guy from last night. I remember it all now. I wonder if he realizes it was me. I need to talk to Haley.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I don't know if I really like this chapter... let's just see how it goes!
Anyways, I'm almost at 12k reads. This still astonishes me! Follow and vote for more! xoxoxo