Chapter 5

Austin's P.O.V

"Dude, whats your problem?"Alan asks me after we come in from the show.

"Nothings wrong!" I reply a little edgy.

"Well obviously something is wrong. You've been acting weird all day, and you're not excited like you should be... THIS IS THE LAST SHOW OF THE TOUR!" He screams at me.

I just kind of look at him and a smirk slowly appears on his face.

"It's a girl." He asserts without loosing my eye contact.

"Why would you say that?" I ask questioningly.

"Dude, you're my best friend, I know when a girl is getting to you... now who is she?"

I start to explain everything to him. "Her name is Haley, she has brown hair, blue eyes, and she's really pretty."

"And where did you meet this Haley?" he retorts right when I'm done.

"This morning when I was walking around with Aaron before the show, I saw her in the medical tent and she screamed my name so I walked over. I thought she was just another crazy fan, but I don't know...she's different." I respond to Alan.

"How is she different then any other girl we see here? Is she older? Ooohh you're going for an older woman!" He states with another grin on his face.

"No man, I think she is like 20 or something, maybe it's her innocence...I don't know why I like her."

"Well what has stopped you from getting her? You could get any girl on this lot if you wanted to?"

"Before the show, I was walking to the restroom, and I saw her making out with another guy..."

"So that's why you were out of it during the set...well has another guy ever stopped you before?"

"No."

"I can't hear you?" He drags out the you almost singing.

"No!"

"Then get off your ass and go show her your Austin charm!" he yells at me, and I'm pretty sure the rest of Warped Tour could've heard if the door was open!

"You're right! Thanks man!" I reply then slap his back.

As Alan turns away I start thinking, I'm finally going to get this girl, but there is hundreds of people here, what is the chance that I would see her again? I fall right back into the mood I was in and Alan glances at me  with an annoyed look on his face.

"What's your problem now?! I thought we just fixed it?" he questions me.

"How am I going to find her again?"

"If she is really a fan of you and the band, she'll be at the meet and greet... you'll just have to wait until then."

I remember I had told her I wanted to see her later today and she said she would! A huge smile appears on my face and it doesn't leave this time. I just have to wait a little while and then I can see her again! Hopefully that guy won't be with her...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So I know this one was kinda short but whatever!
Make sure to vote! Thanks!