Chapter 31

Ashton's POV

How long have we been making out in this hallway? It feels like forever. God, he is such a good kisser. Better than I ever imagined.

"Ashton."

"Yes?"

"Want to get out of here?"

"More than anything."

He grabs my hand and leads me out of the hallway.

"Let me tell Haley that I'm leaving real quick."

"Hurry back." he tells me as he releases my hand.

I search around for her again, and I spot her in the same area she was in before. I stumble over to her and grab her shoulder.

"I'm leaving Haley."

"Who are you leaving with? Where are you going?"

"Alan. I have no idea where we're going, but I don't really care at this point."

"Okay, please be careful!"

She hugs me before I begin to walk back to Alan. I see him finishing off a beer, and he has that sexy smile when he sees me.

"Ready to go now babe?"

Oh my god he called me babe.

"Um, yes."

Wait, I wonder how drunk he is... What if he doesn't remember any of this. What if I'm just his hookup at the club and it doesn't mean anything to him. You know what, I'm done with the 'what if's'. They ruin everything. I'm just going to go with this.

We head out of the club and he flags down a taxi. We get in, and he tells his the address of the hotel the band is staying at.

"It should be a while since the rest of the guys get there anyways."

He has his arm around me, and he is rubbing my side. He is so cute. It is about a 25 minute drive, and we spent about 23 minutes of it making out.

The taxi driver pulls into the hotel parking lot and turns to ask for the cash. Alan pulls out a 50 and tells him to keep the change. He grabs my hand and walks me up to the room.

As we walk inside, I barely get to look at the place before I am pushed up against the wall.

"You're so fucking beautiful." he tells me as he pushes his hot lips against mine.

We mess around for a couple hours until we finally hear knocks at the door.

"Alan, open the door!"

"And this is where the fun stops." he reluctantly says while raising off of me. He starts to walk to the door when we hear a big thud. The guys start laughing, and he opens the door to find Tino passed out on the floor.

Aaron and Phil pick him up by his hands and feet and throw him into the couch.

"That might hurt a little in the morning." Aaron says all giggly.

"Do you guys no where Austin and Haley are?"

They look too drunk to answer but Phil looks over and tells me they went to my apartment. Oh great, a drunk couple alone in the apartment together.

"Well, I should be heading home. Nice meeting you guys!"

They grunt in unison, and I walk over to Alan.

"Tonight was perfect, thanks for everything." I kiss him on the cheek and turn away. He grabs my hand and pulls me back for one last kiss before I leave their room. I wish this night could last forever.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
omg guys I hit 10k reads! I can't even believe this right now. I didn't think this fanfiction would ever get very far but look at it now! Thank you all so much! xoxo