Chapter 35

I look at Austin for a second before he grabs my hand and starts running the other way. We don't know where we're going but anything is better than being caught. We run down an alley way and get to the end where there is a locked gate. I start to panic, and he tells me to step into his hands and he'll hoist me up. I do what he tells me to and once I get on the other side, I ask him how he is going to get over.

"I'll find another way around okay? I love you."

He starts running the other direction, and I don't know where to go. I duck behind a car nearby and just sit there cradled in a ball. I shouldn't have asked him to come do this. If he gets caught, it's going to hurt his reputation so much. I remember how bad it was the first time he got arrested and that was for something good, not vandalizing. Oh I hope he doesn't get caught. I will never forgive myself.

I don't know how long I've been sitting there in tears before I feel someone touch my shoulder which makes me jump.

"It's alright Haley, I'm here."

"They didn't catch you?"

"They were close, but I made it out. Come here love."

He scoots me closer, and we sit there on the pavement for a while. He soon helps me up, and we start walking back to the car.

"Don't be sad Haley. This was still a really fun night. I got to have dinner with you and the band, I got to spray paint on the walls, and even though I could have gone without the cops showing up, it was still really exciting. I haven't felt like that for a while."

"Was it really okay?"

"It was perfect babe."

He makes me feel a lot better by saying all of this. He drives to the hotel and we make plans for later on this week. I drop him off and begin to drive myself home.

I pull up and notice that Ashton and Jade are also home already. I try to cheer up because nothing that bad really happened. He didn't get caught. We had a fun night. Nothing to be sad about. I put a smile on my face and walk in the door. They're both sitting on the couch talking, and they turn their heads to look at me when I walk in.

"So glad you're here!" Jade tells me.

I go sit down next to them, and we start to tell each other about our nights. They insist that I start and I tell them about the whole thing.

"Woah. That's intense." Ashton expresses.

"But, that also sounds like it was amazing." Jade adds on.

Ashton starts to tell how her night went with Alan.

"He drove me back to his hotel room first. We walked in and he grabbed the 'Do Not Disturb' sign and hung it around the doorknob. I started laughing at his gestures and he turned around, pulled me closer, and began to kiss me again. We ended up in his bed at some point and after all of that, he asked what my favorite cartoon was. I told him it was Spongebob and he started laughing. He said he had like 17 of them recorded already. We literally spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching them together. It was perfect."

"Well, it sounds like you two are getting friendly." I put out there with a grin on my face.

Jade begins with hers right after.

"Well, after you guys left, it was just me, Javin, Phil, Aaron and Tino. I wanted to do something with all of them, so that they weren't left out. We decided to go to that new Defy Gravity place. Remember that new trampoline place that just opened? Well yeah, we went there and it was so fun. We played in the dodgeball area, and I totally beat those punks. We all really connected. Those guys are so cool. Javin drove me home after, and he was the perfect end to a perfect night."

We all sat there with smiles on our faces and realized how good we have it now. Maybe it could stay like this for once. Doubt it though, nothing this great ever stays for long.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm truly sorry for the late late late update. I've been really busy with school lately and my mom was gone for 2 weeks, so I had a lot of extra stuff to do. But hopefully everything will be back on track again. So I have a question for you guys:

At the end of the fanfic, should I let you guys request certain chapters you would like to see in different point of views than they were in?

Comment what you think.
Vote and Follow! xoxoxo