Chapter 19

Aira POV

Since that night, Joshua always looks distracted. He also start to distant himself from me and stop being clingy. There's like something build up between us and it's really uncomfortable.

You are now on your way to NCT's house. Joshua told you that he want to have some gathering with his member and offer you to join. You would love to but you kindly reject him so they can spend time just with the boys. He might miss his life before married.

You also think that it might be the best for now so that he can clear his mind from all the thought by having his friends by his side.

When you arrive, you take out the chocolate indulgence cake that you baked and ring the bell. The door open showing Jisung in his pyjama. He looks so cute in it.

"Anyone order cake?" you say smiling at him.

"Noona! I miss you so much. Let's get inside." he open the door wider for you to come in and lock the door after that. Then, he go to your side and hug you. He literally glued to your side like a baby koala while you struggle to walk to the living room with the cake in your hand.

"Why did you guys look so dull. Did I missed anything?" you enter the living room to see some of the members are looking so bored.

"Noona!"

"Aira."

"Hey Aira Noona. Wassup?"

One by one the member greet you and some also give you hugs.

"What are you doing here? I thought you didn't remember how to come here anymore?" Taeil ask totally smirking as he love to tease you.

"Yah, oppa. I have a better memory than you, you know." you answer sarcastically.

The other just chuckle and all of you start to catch up with each other. You really miss this moment. Nothing has change.

______________time skip_______________

"Hey, Yuta. Can you lend me your ears. I think I need someone to hear my hazy thought right now." right now, you are in the balcony of Yuta's room. One of your closest friend. You both are the same age so that's might be why you two are close although he's foreigner.

"Sure. Anything for you." he send a sweet smile to you before signalling you to continue.

"Actually, I don't know why but there's something bothering Joshua that effect me these few days. And I didn't even have a hint about it......" you take a deep breath before continue.

"and maybe, it has something to do with me?"

"What would you assume it like that?" he walk to your side to have a better view of your face.

"It's just that, I think our bond got weaker these few days after something happen." you look up to the sky trying to calm down. These whole situation somehow playing your emotion so much.

"Mind tell me what's that something." he mirror your action by looking at the beautiful sky.

"Even I don't know about it. He doesn't want to tell me and I didn't wanna force him. What I can say is that he has a nightmare that one night. He looked super terrified as if he just saw grim reaper. Not to be funny but really." you answer looking at him.

"I think you two should talk to each other about it. He might have something that he need time to tell you and you also need to wait patiently. The thing that he dreamt might be something about his past that can effect him so much." he give you some advise to help you.

"Thanks Yuta. I'm really grateful to have someone like you in my life." you hug him feeling a bit teary.

"My pleasure but hey, don't you think you're being a bit emotional compare to the old you." he pull away from the hug to look at your face.

"I'm not, okay. I wanna sleep. Goodnight." you say with a little sulky tone to show you're upset with his word.

"Goodnight and sleep well." he laugh at your action.

After you close his bedroom door, you start to walk to your room but something stop you from walking. Your stomach.

You suddenly feel hungry so you change your direction towards the kitchen. You look through the cabinets and fridge to find any interesting food but to no avail. Nothing specific catch your eyes.

You get some great idea so you go to the living room.

Jungwoo POV

It's really great to have a long sleep. But I regret my action to sleep the whole day because now is midnight but my body got too much sleep already. I think eating snack won't hurt, right?

I get up from my bed and start walking downstairs. On my way, I hear some noise from the living room which I assume from television. So I decide to stop by to see who's watching the television or rather whose the television watching.

When I arrive at the living room, I see non other than the girl that live in this house. She's having drama marathon by herself while crying so much.

"Hey Aira. Why are you still here? You rarely sleep late."

"Ahh, I change that habit since I live with Joshua. Btw, are you hungry? Because I-"

The sound of doorbell disturb Aira's word before she start skipping excitedly to the door.

"Perfect timing." she smile to you before opening the door revealing a food delivery man.

I'm shock when the man pass a few plastic bag to her. The food totally not for one person. But She look really happy to receive it without doubting the quantity. 'How can she finish all the food by herself if I didn't come downstairs.' I still in dazed with the situation in front of me.

Until she start to drag me to the dining room. When we reach the dining room, she unpack all the food so that we can start to dig in.

"Isn't it too much?" I ask her while looking at all the food.

"Its many but not too much. I can still finish all this."

"Really. Did your appetite change too since you move in with Shua hyung?" I ask.

"Not sure. But that's not important right now. We should start eating."

_______________time skip______________

After we done eating, we both rest at the living room.

I really wonder what hungry ghost came into her body that makes her eat too much that even my record as the foodie in this house got shaken.

From earlier I have a question I really want to ask. Everything here makes me jump into a conclusion.

"Actually, Aira. Are you pregnant?

______________________________________

Sorry for the late update.
Also, Happy New Year to all readers. It's late already but sokay.

Vote and comment.
Love you all