Chapter 28

"But do I care? No." with that said, he slamed his lips on yours roughly and forcefully.

Your tears already streaming down by his action. You wanna push him away but you can't. You're in a really weak state. Right now, Joshua is the only one in your head. Your mind keep calling and shouting his name for help but of course nothing gonna happen.

You hate this man so much. You want your man in front of you right now. Your mind go back to your current state when suddenly he pull your hair. The action make you gasp and he take the chance to enter his tongue into your mouth.

But before he can do so, you still in your conscious mind, bite his tongue making he retreat and hissed in pain.

You feel relieve that you can at least fight back. This is a big no. You only want and need Joshua in your life. You are carrying his child.

If only you didn't reject Johnny's invitation to go back to your room. Or rather if only you didn't plan all the little revenge for your husband. All this could never happen.

"I'll only let you go for today babe. I'm not in mood just yet. You will also pay for this." Hongjoong suddenly talk interrupting your thought while pointing at his tongue.

Euwwwwww.What's with the pet name he call you. You should have bit his tongue harder so he can barely talk just now.

______________________________________

Third person POV

"Everyone can hear me right? Taeyang?" Wonwoo speak through the in ear.

"Loud and clear hyung." Taeyang reply. The other Seventeen members also reply Wonwoo.

"Nice. Be prepare for the fight." he say again to everyone before looking to his side to see Kun setting up his things in the van.

The interior van currently looks a bit like a pro hacker van. The one that always use to hack system, detect enemy and access everything like in CSI series.

After Kun done with everything, he start to talk through the mic to check his members.

"127, WayV, are you ready?" he ask them.

"Yes"

"More than ever."

"Let's get them."

He turn to his side and give Wonwoo a nod as a signal.

"KAJA."They both shouted in unison through mic and all the members start to move to their respective places around the house.

At first, Seungcheol doesn't want Taeyang to join them in the mission as he don't want to take risk. But Taeyang insisted that he should show them the place and help them until the end. His members also prepare as a back up just in case anything happend.

______________time skip_______________

"Hyung. Me, Vernon and Jeonghan hyung already inside. The coast clear here. I already did what you told me to do." Mingyu report to Wonwoo.

"Good. Wait a minute........... Nice. Now I can locate each and every one of you." He high five Kun for the success of hacking enemy's system. Now all left is to hack cctv so that the plan can go smoothly.

"Yangyang, Johnny hyung. Have you reach the security room?" Kun check on his members.

"Almost. We're hiding right now. There's a few of their men in the room. We need to make sure how many of them." Johnny respond.

"Be careful."

They both tip toe nearing the room entrance just to make sure no one notice.

Everything goes well before Yangyang accidently hit the vase.