Chapter 15

Aira POV

Right now, you are rushing to your clinic by using van.

#Flashback

"Appa, what did you do? HOW COULD YOU? You didn't say about hurting him when you told us your plan." you nearing them and check his conditions. Your hand are trembling seeing you love one is laying weak in front of you. His body is pool with blood. This will not happen if you tell your father earlier. If this stupid plan of testing his son-in-law capability didn't came up from your father.

"He fail the test, dear. Can't you see?" he question. You start to get annoyed at him. But you didn't want to waste your time to talk back so you call Sehun hurriedly.

"Come upstairs now. EMERGENCY." you shout through the phone as soon as you hear his voice. Although you're curious what happen in their fight, the things in front of you is more important right now.

After a few second, you see Sehun and Seventeen members runing towards you. They saw him. All of them went straight to him and form a circle around him with you also in the center.

"What hap-" Jeonghan's voice were cut off by you.

"No time to waste. Let's bring him to my clinic. All things needed for treatment is there." you announce without delay, Scoups hurriedly Joshua in his arm and run straight to their van.

You turn around to your dad. "Let's talk after I done saving my husband."

#End of flashback

On your way to the destination, you inform Miya to go to the clinic ASAP and prepare everything for the treatment. Luckily, her house is just a few blocks from the clinic.

You're really nervous. He's head on you thigh. You look at his face. So calm. It looks like there's no worry at all. Very contrast with the one on your face now. In the car are Jeonghan that is driving right now, Scoups that's holding his legs and Mingyu and Wonwoo at the middle seat.

You recall what he whisper to you just a few hours ago.

"Stop it, Aira. You will get hurt." his whisper is audible enough for just both of you to hear.

'So, he recognised me all along.' you thought after calming yourself. You felt extremely happy. With all your attempt to disguise by using mask enough to cover your face, changing hair colour to rose gold and wearing all black outfit,he still can recognise his wife. That's when you decide to stop struggling under the curtain. The fight with him really tiring although he just went easy with you. You did notice that he didn't put all his strength into the fight just now.

 You did notice that he didn't put all his strength into the fight just now

Outfit