Chapter 14

Arriving to the location, the members all jump out of the van to look for a hideout. Each member go to their own team. Wonwoo then start to give briefing for the plan.

"I already hacked the camera around the house. There are 10 camera in total. I can see that 2 men are guarding the main door and 2 men in the back door. There's also a men at the front gate. The other place look clear. Follow the plan while I try to locate her. Okay?" he explain and the other get ready to attack.

After a signal is given by Dino, all members start moving toward the house surrounding it. Mingyu, Woozi and Jeonghan are approaching the guards at the front door while Seungcheol, Hoshi, The8 and Seungkwan at the back door.

After waiting for a perfect time to attack the guard, Woozi come walking innocently towards the guards. The guards point out their gun at him as he raise his hand in the air. Before they say anything, Jeonghan and Mingyu take the chance to attack them and in a swift, both the guards on the ground.

As for Scoups's team, Seungkwan and Hoshi start some skit. Seungkwan run up to the guard while carrying Hoshi in his arm. Both the guards look confuse at first. He put Hoshi down in front of them telling them that Hoshi suddenly pass out at the road in front of the house. The one of the guard check Hoshi out before reality hit them that the area they are living is in the outskirt of the city and only their house are in this area. No one will be here this late hour except their boss and co-workers.But before they could react, both Scoups and The8 come out of their hiding place to knock them off.

"Took them long enough to notice." Scoups smirk looking at the unconscious guards.

"Wow, your acting skills improved Boo Seungkwan." Hoshi say raising his hand in the air for a high five.

"You too Kwon Soonyoung. Pretending to pass out is a heavy job you know." the latter then reply the high five.

"You guys should stop. We need to continue the mission." The8 remind them before walking to the window to check inside first before entering the house.

"Yo, Wonwoo. Is the kitchen clear?" Scoups say through the in ear monitors that they use everytime before mission.

"Kitchen, clear. You can enter. Jeonghan team, be carefull. Someone is in the living room watching tv. You can sneak inside. Jun and Dk already finish their task at the main gate. You both should get ready at the front door to prepare for any attack coming from outside." Wonwoo answer also giving them the information.

"Vernon, the huge balcony is safe. Your team should enter from the door there." he continue and the team follow as instructed.

Vernon, Joshua and Dino silently climb to the balcony. When they all succed, they go straight to the door to enter but stop when a voice from inside can be hear. They all panic but manage to look for safe place.

Joshua climb to the other window that look safe and enter while Dino and Vernon still at the balcony hidden somewhere.

"Hyung, why can't I go out with my friend. She's safe here. Other members are can take care of her. She's not a child also she doesn't have any reason to run away." Dino hear the voice nearing before the door open revealing a man walking out. A tall man to be exact. His face show a frown, obviously annoyed.

Then, another voice reply before the figure following the man outside. "Chanyeol, we need to be prepare for the attack from enemy. They will be here anytime soon. We don't know how many of them nor their strength, okay."

When they turn around, Vernon quickly recognise them. Suho and Chanyeol. Their old friends.

They talk for a few more minutes before return inside. While on their way in, Vernon notice a bug flying and landing on his shoulder. He accidently jump out of his hiding to chase the insect away. His action halt when he come face to face with the opponent.