Chapter 20

Aira POV

"Actually, Aira. Are you pregnant?" you freeze at his question. Why so sudden.

"Wha-what? Wh- No. Of course no. Why did you suddenly ask me?" you didn't know how to react to his question. You just don't know.

"It's just that your appetite start to getting wilder. Isn't pregnant woman always like that."

His question somehow make sense if you try to connect it with what Yuta said to you before. And it also make your hope raise high but you don't wanna think too much. You don't wanna get heartbroken if his words are false.

Only one thing you should do to prevent it from happening that is undergo pregnancy test.

Joshua POV

"Eisa-ya, what should I do? I really don't know what to do right now about it." I sighed. It's really tiring thinking about it all the times. I don't know how to react well according to the situation right now. He's a.murderer after all. My blood related parents' killer.

But he's also the one who take care of my life these past year. He provide me the new family, money, shelter, and all stuff that I need and want. And most importantly he's now my father-in-law. Aira's father.

What should I do?

Take revenge for my parents. What Aira would react to that? I'm sure the consequence will be bad. As bad as living in hell. No one will accept someone that do harm to their parents. Blood is thicker than water after all.

But if I didn't do anything, I will be the who accept people that do harm to their parents. But Mr Song take care of me after he killed my parents.

I mentally scream to myself. The whole situation is so frustrating. I think my brain will pop out anytime soon.

"Hyung, I'm not that good to give advise but what I can say is follow your heart. Don't look at others. Its about yourself after all. Do it for yourself. Take the choice that is based on your own." The8 give you a reassuring smile while patting your back. You didn't know you need these kind of conversation until now.

The8 is really the kind of friend that you should have. Their way to help people around them really sweet. They tend to be cool on the outside putting a mask on but really soft in the inside.

"Thanks for your advise bro. I really appreciate it. I will think about it." I reply his smile and start to walk out of his room and go straight into my room.

______________time skip_______________

"Do you really think its safe to sneak in like this? Ohmygoshh, I think I starting to regret my decision to help you, hyung." Mingyu say as he look at the house with full of guards on each entrance possible.

"Do you have any brilliant plan then? If not then shut your pretty mouth before people notice us." I stop him from thinking further while observing the the surrounding.

"We need to climb and enter from the second floor. Follow me." I run quietly to the side of the house that doesn't have guard.

"You go first hyung. I'll follow." I nod and start to climb. When I reach up to the open window, I scan the room to see if there are any people there. Luckily, the room is empty.

I jump into the room safely. Now it's Mingyu turn. I look down to signal Mingyu to climb up. But the angel is not on our side as a few guards coming to Mingyu's current place.

He skillfully run and hide behind the bush near the place before the guards can even see his shadow.

He then signal me to just continue and he will follow after he sucessfully escape from the guard. Its hard to communicate without the in ear. But beacause this is a emergency mission and no one knew except me and Mingyu, we need to be independent I think.