Chapter 21

"Shua hyung, sorry but the guar-" both me and Mr Song turn only to see Mingyu entering the room. He looks totally fine.

"So you just provoke me earlier by using my friend, huh?" I scoff.

"Like I said earlier. You can't defeat me." he take my hand away from his colar.

Mingyu on the other hand looks confuse as ever. He walk closer to me and start whispering something to me

"Josh, what happen? Did we fail?"

"No need to whisper. You're too loud." I say to him.

He mouthed a 'sorry' to me. Mingyu is always Mingyu after all.

"Ehemm"

I almost forgot about Mr Song just now.

"Now that you're here, can you sign some document as the new leader? I also have a few things to discuss." he say directly to you while showing you the way.

"Yes, of course. Do you mind Mingyu join us?"

"Of course no. Now shall we?"

_______________time skip______________

Aira POV

It's been a few days already since last you saw Joshua. You miss him so bad. But you also think that both of you need some personal time and space maybe. Not you actually but him.

It's been worrying you for over the past few days. And your lack of experience in relationship really making the situation worse. You always overthink about it. Most of it are negative of course.

Some of things that going through your mind are 'What happen to us?', 'Is there a possibility for our relationship to end?' and many more.

Before you could continue your mental activity, you suddenly feel a bit headache. You stay in your bed for a while hoping that the pain that you feeling lessen but to no avail.

It is past midnight already but you can't even close your eyes thinking about the problem. After a few minutes of enduring the pain, you decide to take medicine.

You walk downstairs and straight to the kitchen. You take the medicine in the upper cabinet and swallow it in a few second. Taking pill are not one of your fear.

"Aira-ya, are you okay?" you jump at the sudden present of someone. You turn around to meet your best friend, Lee Taeyong.

"Ahh, I'm fine. Where have you been? I miss you so much." you go closer to him and hug him.

"Changing the topic I see. Not gonna buy it. I saw you taking pill just now. Why?" although he didn't trust your word just now, he still hug you.

You take a step back before answering him."Nahh, it's just a little headache. Not much."

"No Aira. Let me remind you this. The last time you got headache, you passed out. Tomorrow you're going to see the doctor. I reject your rejection."

"Do you want to go with Joshua or do you want me to accompany you. I kinda free tomorrow. 2 option only. No by yourself." he continue after a while.

"But I'm a doc-" you try to disagree with his suggestion but he cut you off.

"2 option only, Aira. Choose." he demands.

"Fine. I'll go with you. But you need to wake up early by yourself or we're not going to the clinic. I'm not gonna wake you up. Deal?" he smirk listening to the condition that I gave.

"As you wish princess. Too easy. Deal." he connect our pinky finger before we both start laughing at our childishness.

After our laughter die, we look at each other eyes.