Chapter 23

Joshua POV

I woke up extra early today. I didn't get a good sleep last night but it's enough for me to rest. I stand up and stretch a bit before sitting on the end of the bed.

I think I should meet her to explain everything. I don't want her to misunderstood more. Her mind might wander too much and it might be bad. I need to prevent that from happening.

As I'm still debating about my next action, my bedroom door open making my eyes shift from the floor to the door.

"Hyung, are you okay? Mind sharing what's on your mind that makes you wake up this early." the younger say slowly approaching me and sit next to me.

"Oohh, Eisa. Its nothing. What about you then. Checking me early in the morning." I chuckled slightly at the end as I watch The8 become flustered.

"Ahhh. Sorry hyung but I'm just a bit worry about you after what happen last night. You must feel really bad towards her." he look at me.

I sigh. He's right. I feel horrible. Although she saw me and Sofia together having a simple chat, she might felt really betrayed. I frown at the thought.

"Hyung, what's with the face. At least you know that she really loves you judging from how she can be jealous over some casual talk with another woman. Also, you should keep in your mind that you should never be that close to another woman." he wink at me. How could this boy read my mind. The meditation might help him.

"Stop daydreaming and let's eat breakfast outside together. Other members haven't wake up."

"Okay. Let me get ready first. You too." with that said, we both do our morning routine before going out to eat.

_______________time skip______________

I'm on my way to NCT's house right now. I feel extremely nervous. How can I not? She might yell at me to go away. I don't know what will happen. Everything is possible now.

When I arrive, I park my car straight away and go to the front door. I inhale a deep breath before pushing the doorbell. It takes just a few second before the door slowly open.

Hoping with all my heart that its her, my hope fall into pieces when I make eye contact with a boy in blonde hair.

"Who...are you looking for Mr?" he eyed me up and down before I finally open up my mouth.

"Anyeong. I'm actually loo-"

"Jisungie~, show me Aira noona's video that she sent to you just now. I miss her already." another boy come. Words to describe, a chinese looking boy. Did he just said Aira noona. He didn't realise my existence there until the boy which I assume Jisung signal him to look at me.

That's when he look at me like he just saw a ghost. Why tho? He drag the other boy inside before closing the door.

"THAT'S JOSHUA HYUNG. NOONA'S HUSBAND. CAN'T YOU RECOGNIZE HIM. HE-"

"Uhmm hey, I can literally hear every single words that you just said." I chuckled at the end. These boys are so cute. I can hear a slaping sound behind the door before the door slowly open.

"Emmmm, hy-hyung. Why are you here by the way. If you're looking for noona, she's not he-"

"Who are you guys talking to?" another voice can be heard from behind them before he come in my vision. I know him. Ten.

"Oo, look who's here. Joshua hyung. What do you want coming here. To tell her some fake reasons to cover your affair? Or to-" he lash out before I cut him off.

"Hey, I come here just to see her. Not to get into a fight with you guys. I know that you all might already listen to her story but please..... trust me that it was all just a misunderstanding. Nothing more nothing less. Please Ten." I beg him. You can say that I sound a bit desperate to see her. Just for her. I look down at my feet.