Chapter 3

I woke up at 6 o'clock in the morning. I went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror.

I looked really terrible. I could see those eye bags under my eyes. My face looked puffy.

I sighed and just took a long shower to relax my mind.

After a while, I went to my closet to dress up.

(this is your current hair colour)

I went downstairs and started to cook breakfast for my brothers. I have made pancake for everyone.

After I'm done, I went upstairs to wake them up. It is such a hard time waking them up.

I don't need excersice as I had just done it. It's really tiring but I am okay with it.

I went back to the dining room and started eating with some member.

After I am done, I clean up the dish.

I looked at my watch and saw it was now 8 in the morning.

I bid my goodbye to the members and Taeyong sent me to work using his car.

_______________time skip______________

Now I am having lunch with my bestfriend, Miya.

"So what are you gonna do about his girlfriend?" I already told her everything.

Other than NCT that is my teammates, I can trust Miya as she always been there for me.

Miya is also my co-worker as she study at the same university as I was at Korea University College of Medicine.

She also knew about me being in a mafia gang.

"What do you think I'll do. Of course nothing." she sighed hearing those words from me.

"I'm sorry Aira about you being in this whole situation." she looked at me with those sad eyes.

I couldn't blame anyone. It was already happening.

_______________time skip______________

I am now at my house writing some reports about my patients in my study room.