Chapter 4

~Let me introduce you to some
new thangs, new thangs, new thangs
Bass kick swinggin' like
I'm Bruce Lee, Bruce Lee, Bruce Lee
Shimmy shimmy shimmy
Buri butne buri butne
I mudae wiro tteul ttaen
Nan apeuro-

She groaned frustratingly upon hearing her phone alarm ringing. Looking beside her, he was nowhere to be seen in the room.

He must be going to his friends's house already.

But she doesn't know which friends. She never really meet his friends. Only some that is Taehyung, Jimin and Minhyun that she met during their wedding ceremony.

He informed her last night that he's going to his friends' house and be back on Sunday night.

'Oh well, I should also visit them. I need to get update about our business.'

______________time skip_______________

"WHAT, so you're saying my identity had been exposed. And I'm now on target." you shouted upon hearing that shocking news.

"No.......but yes. You're identity might still secured but people already knew about your father handing the power to someone else." Taeyong informed her while the others in the meeting room listened attentively.

"What do you mean by 'might still secured'?" she could felt cold sweat started to form on her forehead as she wait for the reply from him

Instead of Taeyong, Kun stood up to reply. "Actually, Aira. Last night, while me and Jaemin are updating our data, we found out that someone has succesfully hacked our system. We tried to find out about the hacker......

....and luckily, we found the person." he stated.

She tried to process the information as the nervous started to disappear.

"Whose the hacker?" she asked in a serious tone. She need to make a great plan to defend their empire. She knows it's red code if their system leaked.

"Jaemin and Yangyang, proceed with the presentation." Taeyong commanded as Jaemin nodded at Yangyang.

Jaemin walked to the front while Yangyang set up the projector and turned off the light in the room.

"The hacker is Jeon Wonwoo. He's one of Seventeen member. They are undercover mafia and very talented. They also known as self producing mafia. Most of people don't recognize them as they did their work in the dark. Seventeen have 13 member but we only know half of them. The others are still unrecognize. Let me introduce them 1 by 1.

Name: Choi Seungcheol/ ScoupsPosition:Leader/ Assassin

Position:Leader/ Assassin

Name: Choi Seungcheol/ ScoupsPosition:Leader/ Assassin