Chapter 17

You wake up in the morning feeling a little bit sore. You try turning around but realising a hand was holding your waist tightly. The hand's owner squirm and pull you near him.

Nothing can compare to the happiness that you feel right this moment. Waking up beside the person you really love. Last night was amazing. He proof you how much he love you. You felt touched. Suddenly, you heard a sweet raspy voice talking.

"Good morning, beautiful." he turn you around and peck your lips.

"Yahhh! I haven't brush my teeth yet." you exclaim.

"I'm your husband, Aira. No need to hide anything from me. My love for you will not fade just because of your smell. " he chuckle then carres my cheeks and put the strain of my hair behind my ear. He and his small move really effect me. But his last word is stronger.

"Did you just say that I smell bad while sweet talking to me." he really need to beware of what he say. Woman always get misunderstood by men's words.

"I didn't mean it like that. Aigoo. Don't take it seriously. It's just a joke." he answer you while pinching both of your cheeks.

"My baby looks really cute when she mad." you hit both his hand and pout but laugh after a while with him.

"Go take shower. I'll make breakfast for you." you said trying to get up but to no avail.

"No. Let's stay like this for a while." he snuggle closer to you. You then decide to follow as you feel relax listening to his heartbeat.

_______________time skip______________

You and Joshua are currently getting ready for the dinner with your father and a few of your father's comrade. Joshua looks really smart in his black tux while you are in a black lacy dress.

 Joshua looks really smart in his black tux while you are in a black lacy dress

Some light make up and a little bit curl on the end of your hair and your done. Joshua also wear a pair of earrings. He looks stunning as ever. You just can't seem to look away from him and he realise that.

He move closer to you with a smirk. "Like what you see, babe?" he whisper seductively making you a blushing mess. You quickly turn around and walk out of the room saying "We need to go now or we'll might be late."

Joshua just chuckle at you action and follow you outside the house before making sure the door is lock.

Both of you enter his car and drive to the destination.

_______________time skip______________

Joshua POV

I feel a bit nervous since me and Aira arrived.

Right now, we are sitting at a big round table with his father and a few more well-known people in mafia world. Some of them are Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Mark, Suho and Xiumin. I feel a little bit nervous. No. I feel EXTREMELY nervous. Aira's take a hold of my hand and rub her thumb in circular motion in my palm trying to reassure me.