Chapter 2

Aira's POV

I'm in Taeyong car and the whole ride was silence. He know that I don't wanna talk about it. But the curiosity got the best of him and he decided to break the silence.

"Umm,where do you want to go?" he took a glance at me with a little smile before focussing on the road.

"Let's go to our hideout. I think it's been awhile since I visit our member."

_______________time skip______________

Once we arrived,I went inside as quick as possible leaving Taeyong in the car. He chuckled at my action as he locked the car and went to the door to unlock it.

He opened the door and I ran passed through him and went inside.

There, I saw my team members that I have been missing so much.

"Hey guys,anybody miss me?" I said as soon as I reach the living room where I saw them gathering.

They all looked at me and in a blink of second they ran toward me to give me a hug.

"We miss you so damn much Aira." Doyoung said hugging me.

"Okay guys,can't breathe." I said trying to push them away.

They all laughed at my statement and released me.

"Are you going to sleep over tonight?" Johnny asked as I started to act like I was thinking. "Of course, I miss you guys too much. How can I not." I stated extremely happy to spend the night with them. All my sadness was gone as the time I saw my team members.

One thing that Joshua does not know about my family is that my father was a mafia leader and all the doctor thing that my family runs was all just a cover. I have started to be exposed in mafia world when I was at a young age. I was trained so hard so that I can be an independant girl but at the same time I study hard to get doctor certificate.

I have learned how to fight, shoot and all the stuff at such a young age. I had saw my father's man killing people. At first,it was such a horrific scene but I have grown to be okay with it.

I got this tattoo on my colarbone when I was like 16 years old

I got this tattoo on my colarbone when I was like 16 years old. It was just a small tattoo but hold an important role. It was like an identity for me.

My father only has a daughter and that is me. When I was responsible enough,my father gonna pass the empire to me. That is now.

Our empire is all over South Korea and some is outside the country such as China, Japan, Thailand and Hong Kong.

I have had this teammates that is around my age, 24 years old. I have lived with them for a long time that makes our relationship like a family. All around I have 23 brothers.

They really love me and knew me very well more than my own parents.

My parents were too busy for works so I had spend most of the time with them.