Chapter 22

Aira POV

You don't know how you feel but what you know is that he successfully make your heart scatter into tiny pieces. The moment you saw him with someone else. That is the moment that you thought and really really hope it was just a nightmare but come true. It happen in front of your very own eyes.

You just run while literally dragging Taeyong anywhere until your legs give up. And it is just where Taeyong parked his car.

You start crying harder as ever. The pain of heartbroken really worst. You never thought it could be any worst.

"Hey, stop crying. You need to take care of your physical and mental health. Remember your baby, Aira. You're still in your early phase." Taeyong try to comfort you by squatting beside you holding your shoulder.

"I know you're strong Aira. Please be stronger for your baby." he continue giving you some motivation.

You slowly stop crying. What he say is true. You need to be tough. You're carrying a baby now. Everything you do will effect your baby.

You also didn't want your friend to worry about you. You slowly stand up with his support and give him a small smile. Suddenly, your stomach make some noise. You glance at your stomach before looking back at your close friend while giving him a puppy face.

"Taeyong-ah~ Can we eat first before we go home?" pregnant makes your emotion change drastically just in a blink of eyes.

"Should we?" he tease you a bit by acting like his thinking for a while before agreeing.

Now you feel a bit okay after the heart crashing event. You just hope that you will forget everything.

Joshua POV

Did I just hear it right? She's PREGNANT? Before I could ask any further, she was already nowhere to be seen. I don't know what to say or how to react. I just messed up everything. Why did I said to her that out of all statement? Where's my trust in her?

Right now I cannot do anything and I blame myself for everything. This is totally wrong. I mentally freak out right now before a voice interupt my thought.

"Oppa, are you okay? I'm sorry but I think I'm to be blame in this matter. I can see that they are clearly misunderstood you cheated on your wife with me." Sofia tell me gaining my attention.

"No no no. It's fine. No need to be sorry. Also, don't blame yourself. It's my fault. I should have explain it, not fight back." I sigh but also manage to pull a smile so that she doesn't have to worry.

She look at me with the same worry eyes. "But oppa, you should also stop okay. Rather than blaming yourself, you should try to think of any idea on how to apologise to her. And you need to remember, most of the pregnant woman have unstable emotion. If you want any help, I'll always be on your service." she salute me like a soldier follow by a giggle in the end.

I give her a pat on her head. She's really like a younger sister to me.

"Help me please. I don't know if I should go to her right now or give her some time alone." before she could reply, a voice interupt us.

"Hey, did I miss anything?" Vernon suddenly show up with a few box of medicines in his hand.Sofia look at me.

"Ahhhh, no time to waste. Let me send you guys home first. I will tell you in the car." we start heading to my car.

_______________time skip______________

"So right now you're telling us that your wife saw you and Sofia together and misunderstood you as cheating." Scoups repeat my story with his own words just to make it clear.