Chapter 11

A few weeks has passed, Joshua already broke up with Alice. She also explained to Joshua about her scandal. Although it's hard for him, you are always there by his side.

Every night, he becomes clingy as he always asked for cuddles. You didn't blame him as you also love it so much. Sometimes, you woke up at night only to see his back on you while sobbing.

"Hey, you're not okay. Is it about her?" you softly ask him with your woke up voice.

"Ohh, Aira. I'm sorry for making you awake. You should go back to sleep." he said after trying to hide his sob.

You're really feel like crying watching him like that. He doesn't deserve a woman like Alice at all. She just like him for money and appearance. Cliche right? But that's reality you know.

"Joshua, do you know? I've read an article that I think can help you. You know, if someone is in state of grief, you will go through a process call DABDA." he look at you with full curiosity as you continued

"D is for denial. It's hard for you to acceot it as you still try to ignore the reality. A is for anger. You will blame people around you or yourself as the reason for the event occur. Next, B is for Bargain. In this stage, you will wish, pray or hope that the event does not occur or occur otherwise although you know it already happen. The second D is depression. For this, you will close all contact with outside world and more. This is your stage right now. And lastly is A that is for acceptance. You will accept your fate and start to live a normal life again." he nod as he can process all the information given by you.

"But some people might be going through only 2 or 3 or 4 or even 1 stages. It's depend on you. All I can say as a doctor is the fewer stages that you go through the better as it's only wasting your time." you give him your genuine after advising him like a professional doctor.

"Thank you,Aira. I will try. Also, sorry for all things that I did to you. I know about you crying when you slept at NCT base that time. I'm really sorry for hurting you." he confess as he look straight into my eyes. He look really sincerely. 'Should I trust him for not hurting me anymore?' after that, you just give him a conforting hug as you think he need it.

Your relationship with him eventually become closer and closer after he broke up. You got to know each other better with no obstacles.
_______________time skip______________

After a very long time, you wil get to meet your father again. He always busy. He didn't have time for family at all. You sometimes question yourself if your father really loves you or not.

You shrugg your thought after a few minutes of daydreaming as you started to do your daily routine before going to work.

You make breakfast for yourself and Josh. While you're eating with him, you tell him about your father arrivals to South Korea soon and about your family dinner.