Chapter 1

Ahhh hello This is my first fanfic so please don't attack me😫 there might be some grammar mistakes and language

~🌧~
"Absolutely not."

"But mom!"

You and your mother were arguing because you wanted to go out down to the village. Yes, you were well aware of the fact that it was dangerous at night but you wanted a break.

"Mother, I'll be back by 11pm."

"No."

"Mom please!"

"NO."

You stood there in shock, your mother rarely raises her voice at you because you never misbehave. You finally sigh in defeat, if your mother doesn't allow you to...

Then you don't go.

You sulked in your room up until you heard a faint knock on your door.

It was your mom, duh.

"Hey Y/N, it's time for dinner" Your mother softly spoke, in a sweet tone.

Your anger faded away as you heard her voice.

"Okay mom."

You both sat down and after some words, you both started eating.

Oh wow it was delicious, and there was more than usual. Your mother usually did this when she felt bad raising her voice, so you came to the conclusion that she made a big dinner because she was sorry.

After dinner you two cleaned up and we're working on the garden you two worked so hard on for years. It kept getting destroyed because you lived somewhat deep in the forest and animals loved being annoying as fuck. Your house has very tall trees towering over the small building you call your home.

You two went back inside but soon after heard a knock.

'Ehh? Why is there someone here this late at night...'
You thought, quite confused.

"Who is it?" Your mother asked sweetly before hearing someone reply,

"Mail."

Your mother stood there, a bit confused. We don't get mail.

She opened the doors to see a man like figure, but it was definitely not anything from a man.

The monster had sharp teeth, like blades. Sharp nails that could tear pretty much anything. The skin tone it had was a pale green, rotting pale green. But the detail that was most noticeable was the single number carved onto the right eye.

(Lower moon here is completely made up and not in the anime or manga)
4

The monster charged towards your beloved mom and ripped her arm off. Your mother let out a blood curdling scream that broke you. She was losing her strength.

Dear god, you need to find something to attack.

You ran to the kitchen and found a knife, you then charged towards the monster feasting on the arm he had just ripped off and stabbed his head.