Chapter 9

Ummm here shawtyz ig

~
Your POV

It's been a week since that meeting with Akira. My slayer uniform hasn't come, nor has my sword.

Why does Tokitou-sama seem so distant?

Our dinners are uncomfortable and he's been really reluctant to be around me... it's obvious. Whenever I ask him if the third skill was good he barely motioned anything. Neutral responses, never good or bad. It saddened me, seeing him leave all the time.

I wonder...

He's on a mission right now so I need to try my absolute hardest! I think I should run around the estate, push-ups, swings, yeah... and perfect my third skill! I need to try hard for the sake of mom.

I miss you, mom.

Tokitou-sama killed the demon who killed you, he's strong for that. I want to be strong too.

"Y/N..."

I turned around really fast, it's Tokitou-sama! He has barely spoken to me in forever.

"The sword smith is here with your blade..." He motioned to the sword smith behind him.

My face is obviously showing signs of happiness, I ran over to this guy and gestured for him to come inside. He just went on about the blade, "Nichirin swords" he called them.

It took him a good five minutes to finally come inside, thank god.

"Your hair is H/C. You must come from a family that works with water." He poked me?

"My name is Haganezuka."

"Nice to meet you, I'm L/N Y/N."

He did nothing but nod, he handed me my new sword! In its case so neat, freshly polished and sharpened. This is so exiting.

Muichiro spoke, "Hold it, see what color it turns into."

I held the sword, at first nothing happened but then it turned into a F/C color.

Your face lit up, "My favorite color?? How cool..."

"I was expecting something different, give me it back." Haganezuka said, filled with dissatisfaction.

"Eh?"

"She will be keeping the sword, bye now." Muichiro said coldly behind me.

His voice always gives me the chills.

Haganezuka looked at him to me, he angrily got up and left with only one more thing to say.

"Your uniform will be coming in tomorrow."

...

"Y/N, uniform." Muichiro muttered, he saw the kakushi with glasses hold up my uniform.

What the hell is this.

It had the shortest skirt you've ever seen and it's chest area was wide open.