Chapter 18

I apologize again for being so slow, I've been going through a lot of unfortunate situations and I feel like I'm being thrown to the front of it all. I'm really stressed out and all I want to do is cry. I'm happy to have friends that care for me though!

Also, I'm terribly sorry for any errors such as grammar and spelling errors. Please bare with me.

CHAPTER AT MUICHIROS POV <33

...

"CAWW!!"

"GO TO THE MOUNTAINS RIGHT THERE!!"

His crow shouted aggressively, Muichiros crow that is. He was running towards his destination. It was almost dark, perfect timing on average. He gripped his sword and ran faster, glancing at the grey clouds above him.

'Are you seriously kidding me?' He thought.

Muichiro ran into the mountains and unsheathed his sword, his sour mood left all birds other than his own crow intimidated. He wasn't liking having to run far distances, but it's his job so he has to suck it up. He's a hashira, so it shouldn't hurt.

Right? He's too strong to get hurt.

He knows that's false, he's human.

He searched for any sign of a demon. It was quiet other than distance rumbles from the sky. The warm air sat very still. Not a single disturbance, but something was definitely off.

Muichiro knew a demon was here, it was obvious. It's presence was way too noticeable.

Rolling his eyes, Muichiro gripped his sword tight and dodged a claw that headed straight for his head.

"That was predictable," He muttered as he stood before the demon.

The demon stumbled back and stuttered helplessly, "WHAT- I- HOW??"

Muichiro sighed in high disappointment and chopped the demons head off with no struggle. The demon yelled insults before growling, "The rest are on their way!! You brat!"

What? More demons?

Muichiros face didn't react but his mind surely did, he went more alert than before. His mind speeding through how many demons might be there. Five, fifty, or five hundred.

Not five hundred.

He began walking around searching for any people injured or the so called 'demons'. Maybe it was a bluff, or maybe it wasn't.

Dark and peaceful, intimidating and refreshing. Small crunches of leaves below his feet. Quick pace yet almost no noise. He listened for any small noises.

The crickets doing their thing, leaves hitting each other, branches snapping. Whispering death threats.

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!

Muichiro turned around and pointed his sword at two demons who were at each other's throats. Their shocked demeanor was enough to make Muichiro face palm.

Muichiro spoke bluntly, "Your loud ass voices were enough for me to pinpoint you down."

They tried lunging at Muichiro but helplessly failed after their heads slammed against the ground. Their bodies remained standing until they faded away with an aura full of regret. Muichiro brushed off their remaining almost silent threats and continued walking.

"Hey crow, tell me what the background of all these demons are," Muichiro looked at they long eyelashed crow.

"Well! Tons of Mizuno and Mizunoto ranks have been sent here but have gone missing entirely! So have locals at the village across the mountain!" Long eyelash crow scoffed.