Chapter 6

WOOHOO!!

~🌧~

The week went by very fast. You had shown little improvement with the third skill though.

You were about to leave but Muichiro said something before you left.

"Come back in one piece."

You reassured him, "I'll be fine. See you later."

He nodded and walked back inside.

'Alright Y/N, let's hopefully not die.'

You started your 3 day journey to the final selection.

Muichiro's crow had given you instructions on how to get there and your memory wasn't the best but you managed.

It was nice walking into the forest, it was peaceful and quiet. Seeing the birds chirp happily and seeing the deer every once in a while. The leaves followed the breeze calmly.

It was nice.

...

It's been a few hours and your legs are very tired.

It's not nice anymore.

You need a break but you kept walking. It wasn't until half an hour where you saw a village.

You walked in and even though it was night time already it was rather crowded.

You had some pocket change and you decided to spend it on a place to stay. It was rather cheap because it wasn't much. It was better than nothing though.

Your whole night sped by really fast, you were around a little under halfway to your destination anyways.

The next morning you got ready and payed what you owed. You left after getting a full meal and you started running again.

...

The second night, you're around 5 hours away and you're very tired. You debated on wether to keep going or stay the night at a new village.

'Oh well.' You spend your last night in a new motel.

...
(lol time skip cuz there's nothing to do)

It's the last day to get there. You need to arrive by noon.

You eat and make sure you have a full stomach then you start running like there's no tomorrow, sword in hand.

After a while you finally found a giant staircase with wisteria flowers lining the entrance. It was quite beautiful. You stared at how beautiful it looked.

"Uhh, excuse me-?"

"AH-"

"Oh my bad!! Sorry!" The taller male figure apologized.

You sighed in relief and replied, "It's fine."

"Is this where the Final Selection is being held?" He asked kindly.