Chapter 5

Uhhh okay umm how have ppl seen this😃

(Lol okay so whenever there's words in ~~ that means it's Muichiros thoughts)

~🌧~

You and Muichiro have done endless training. This was your first 6 days training and it already kind of sucked completely.

"I'm going to stay with you for 1 more day. After that I need to go do my own missions." He muttered as you two were training.

He was going very easy on you to him, but for you...

Oh it was like battling the strongest demon of all.

You blurted out, "O-Okay!!"

He had thrown countless punches at you while you desperately tried to dodge them. You barely managed to prevent yourself from being knocked out.

"You're so... slow." He sent you small insults as you guys kept sparring.

It really ticked you off and that was obvious. What happened wrong was when you stiffened after what one thing he said was.

"Your mother must be disappointed."

'What?'

You paused and Muichiro took that as his change to beat you.

He took a leap over you and practically walked right on top of you. Pushing your head down with his foot, knocking you into the ground.

He landed gracefully on the ground while you had just gotten shoved into dirt.

"You do realize that demons will use your trauma against you right? Certain demons can find out anything with the abilities it has."

Your eyes were brimmed with tears. This was horrible embarrassing, but he was also right.

"E-even so. It's way too early to... to mention my mother in such a cold hearted way."

He hummed in response.

You stood up like a total new person. That really hurt you. Muichiro stood there waiting for you to attack.

His eyes fixated on you after you stood up. His eyes stared directly into yours. He could see the hurt and rage inside of you.

~I should probably apologize... eh.~

You ran at him and slid down trying to kick him. He just pivoted to the right, dodging you.

You two went on for a long while, but 30 minutes later it was time to eat.

As you were about to try and land a blow on him he tapped your shoulder.

"What is it?" You questioned.

"...Food" He mumbled.

Your were completely distracted from the fact that he had insulted you and your mom in such a way because you were to exited for food.