Chapter 11

WHY IS THIS ALMOST AT 1K READS?!

⚠️FROM HERE ON OUT THERE WILL BE MANGA SPOILERS!! IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH THEM I DONT MIND YOU READING BUT IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS DO NOT READ THIS!⚠️
~

It hasn't been too long since the mount natagumo mission. One of the pillars had died, Kyojuro Rengoku. Killed my upper tank three. Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu had witnessed his death.

All 200 passengers survived except for Rengoku.

Muichiro never mentioned it, not once. He seemed bland, not trying to mention it.

As of now you were eating dinner with him. You were going to visit Shinobu tomorrow to give her a bouquet of flowers to thank her for treating you.

"Y/N, you're going to the butterfly estate tomorrow correct?" Muichiro hummed, looking at his food.

"Yes Tokitou-sama! I want to thank her and the others." You smiled.

He looked up at you and blushed slightly, he was good to keep his emotions in check so it faded quickly.

"Very well... Make sure to bring your sword." He said.

"Yessir🤨‼️"

(JOKE SRRY)

"Yes Tokitou-sama." You looked down once finishing your food and stood up. Bowing down to the Pillar training you.

He stayed quiet, he only looked at you.

'Why does she feel the need to stay so formal.' He mentally frowned.

"Y/N, when was the last time you trained?"

You paused in place, you haven't trained in a long while. You nervously turned around and smiled nervously.

"Yesterday? Of course I did."

"Y/N, I saw you all day yesterday." He said.

You died on the inside. This dude just exposed you.

You sighed, "Okay no. I didn't train. I'm sorry."

He looked upset but shrugged it off, "You are to train after your mission. With me, for as long as possible. Got that?"

You embarrassedly looked down and replied with, "Of course."

...
Muichiros POV

Y/N has been working hard a lot but she's been slacking off a bit. I want to motivate her somehow but how would I do that? It's so frustrating having a tsugoku. It is bearable though.

"Y/N, I'm going out now." I said.

"Huh? It's so late Tokitou-sama..." She trailed off.

"I know. I'll be fine, I'll be back before dawn."

She nodded and I left.

I'm going to Kocho.

She knows Y/N a lot, I do too but I'm clueless when it comes to boosting others self confidence. She's good at giving advice.