Chapter 4

Anyways let's continue this because why not?

~🌧~

You had finished eating quite fast because he had given you a single onigiri.  (they have an emoji for it😍🍙) Talk about annoying. He had given himself one too but he also had a full plate of tempura.

Soon after he had finished eating he stood up and left you.

'Okay... what now?'

You followed after him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around hesitantly and cleared his throat.

"I forgot you were here, I'm going to give you a schedule in a second and you'll be training by that specific schedule up until I give you a new one."

He walked away as his crow flew through a window inside and shortly followed.

It was after you were in your room when his crow walked in and flew through the window, dropping off the schedule and leaving.

This schedule was horrible.
————

Training
-500 swings while doing total concentration breathing.
-5 minute break
-run around the training area 400 times while doing total concentration breathing
-5 minute break
-Stretching nonstop past your limit while doing total concentration breathing
-4 minute break
-Practicing the first form of mist while doing total concentration breathing

————

You kind of saw that coming but it still shocked you.

~time skip~

It was around 5am when he pinched your nose to wake you up. Your eyes fluttered open as he stared at you coldly.

"Now then, hurry up. Training starts now." He said blankly and walked to the training area.

You stumbled as you got up following shortly after him.

He sat down outside as he boringly waited for you to get started.

You got up and grabbed the wooden sword he had given you the day before and you started swinging it again and again... you focused on your total concentration breathing as you were doing this so it was a bit easier. While at the 350th swing he got up and corrected your stance saying small explanations like "bend your knee more..." and "Don't be stiff."

Once you finished swinging you finally sat down and practically passed out. Although it seems as soon as you closed your eyes you were woken up again.

You stood up and got ready to run, it was already past 12 because of how long it took for your swings. So you decided to run faster.

You pushed harder and harder for each lap you ran, in which your legs already felt like jelly. You were breathing slowly as you sped around the training area more and more. It was bell, but then again the Mist dude told you to do this so we you must... if only.

You got your break again and even though it was 5 minutes it felt like 2 seconds.

Then, you weren't too flexible even though the rehabilitation training happened.. so you struggled to do so much as a split.