APOLOGY

You guys for the sneak peak that's going to be very later in the story I prolly should have addressed that...

Anyways, I'm sorry I'm so slow at making chapters. Since schools out, I've been doing nothing but hanging out with my cousin (I don't like it)

she's going on vacation in around 2 weeks so whenever she's gone I'll make the next chapter.

Again again my apologies...

Have a oneshot:

...

"How is it?" Muichiro wiped his forehead which messed up his already sweat filled bangs.

You sat there, deliberately examining.

He had baked a cake for your birthday, your favorite flavor. He was an exceptionally good baker, he was always making sweets. This particular dessert though, was different.

You clutched your pants and took another bite, letting the icing and the slightly undercooked batter spread all over your taste buds.

"Why are you so quiet? Come on, Y/N! I'm getting impatient," Muichiro took out the hair tie loosely holding his hair together. The apron he wore was stained with different things, eggs, four, milk, everything.

It made you giggle, he may be good at baking but he's not clean with it.

Muichiro frowned and looked to the side. Placing his hands on his hips, "I understand if you don't like it."

You looked up at him, seeing his disappointed face.

"No! Muichiro, it's literally amazing. I'd rate it..."

You paused for suspense, he crossed his arms and stared at you.

You grinned, "10/10, good job."

Muichiro relaxed his shoulders and let out a shaky sigh, he let himself smile and laugh lightly, "Good, if you didn't like it I would have had to throw the cake in your face."

...

ALSO HAS MY WRITING ISH GOTTEN ANY BETTER? I WANNA IMPROVE BUT IDK IF I AM SO FAR