Chapter 16

7K??? I LOVE YOU GUYS.
⚠️language⚠️

~
1st person POV

"Oh dear, I-I'll take her!" A woman from the all too weird 'Red Light District' called out.

Uzui looked different too, not just me and the other three, "Wonderful, thank you ma'am. I'll sell her for ___$."

The woman had a very flushed face, her eyes sparkled as she looked up towards Uzui and only Uzui. This is weird, so sudden.

I'm assuming I'm gonna need to process what happened from the very start.

~FLASHBACK~

"Here! Dress in these! Y/N? Do you know how to put on makeup?" Uzui turned to me as I picked up the kimono he threw at me.

"Um.. a bit?" I said quietly as I organized every piece of silky fabric in front of me. It was very beautiful, I wonder if all the pillars could buy this too?

"Perfect! When the blonde, the boar, and Kamado here get done with changing you're gonna do their makeup!" Uzui laughed.

Makeup? Onto other people? Am I even able to?

"What? Who's to say I want to?" I snapped. Im not having the best day. My body still hurts.

Uzui looked offended, he barked back,"Says me. I'm the pillar here dumbass!"

Whatever.

When Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu and I got dressed, I was forced to put on their makeup.

"Uh... We're gonna need to get rid of the scar," I muttered to Tanjiro, looking for a right concealer that fits his skin tone.

"God dammit," I cursed under my breath after getting poked by a sewing needle.

"Y/N? What happened?" Tanjiro could sense that I was pissed.

I looked up, I was so upset that a vein could practically pop out. But then I was rewarded with a kind gaze that made my heart skip a beat.

"Uh... nothing serious. Just a needle that got away from a sewing kit!?" I emphasized the last words so Uzui could hear.

"Oh don't question it! Hinatsuru likes to sew," Uzui boomed from the room he was too changing in.

No shame.

I started applying the makeup onto Tanjiro, he stayed as still as possible other than the slight twitching his eyes gave out as I neared them. I then grabbed lipstick and blush, this was gonna be funny.

Once I backed up and examined his face, I noticed his questioning eyes. I'm pretty good at examining emotions through eyes because Muichiro likes to stay blank a lot. Weird but whatever.

"How does it look?" Tanjiro looked up at his hair, then he looked around the pile of makeup before me to find a mirror.

"It looks, well it looks like something," I muttered and grabbed the mirror beside my legs. I picked it up and handed it to him.

He thanked me and held the mirror up, his eyes widened as he looked at where his scar would be. Not a single trace, as if a scar wasn't even there. Then he examined the blush, it had a light pink tint to it.

Finally, he looked at this mouth with was plated with a vivid red. He laughed lightly and finally spoke after around a minute of looking at himself, "Looks good! You're pretty good at this. Have fun trying to put makeup on Inosuke..."

He paused for a second, then leaned closer which made my heart race and whispered in my ear, "Not that he'd need any. If you need help with Zenitsu, let me know. He's a-"