Chapter 7

Well uh.. hello ig

Your eyes fluttered open.

You were propped up against a tree.

"Y/N?" Your friend sighed in relief.

"Hello, are we done with this chaos yet?" You asked.

He replied, "We need to start heading to the end in a few, I was getting worried that you'd stay asleep for longer than expected."

You nodded and stood up completely unaware of the fact that you still had wounds. You winced as you leaned against the tree.

He shot up and offered his arm for support. You were embarrassed to have needed him to do something so basic as walking but you accepted anyways.

"You're so strong for fighting that demon, I didn't do anything to help. Ahh I'm so weak!!" He started beating himself up.

"Hey don't think that. You helped me kill majority demons and I'm thankful for that." You assured him it was fine.

He looked down in disappointment. You two kept waking.

It took around 13 minutes to get to you twos destination(ya ik thats pretty exact) and you two hadn't spoken the whole trip. It was definitely awkward.

You began to see the wisteria lining the exit. You grabbed your sword and used it for support because you began to notice the boys arm trembling.

You had been one of the two people left. You and the boy. You frowned, there were so many people before and this is what it had came to. Your friend had only minor injuries but yours were far worse.

The twins walked out and gave an explanation. They told you two about the Nichirin swords, crows, the uniform, and the ranking. You processed the information quite slowly, but the boy beside you understood fairly fast.

Your crows flew to the both of you. It landed on your shoulder.

"Now you two, we're going to need to do measurements for your uniform." The black haired twin spoke.

"Come with us." The white haired twin spoke.

You stumbled over and let them take your measurements. You waited for the boy to get his done before you two chose an ore.

Before you was what looked like... rocks.

The boy immediately picked one, but it took you a bit.

'Hmm... maybe- no...'

Your eyes light up and you picked the one in the top left.

The twins nodded and said you two could leave now.

...

You and the boy we're on your way back but he said something.

"Y/N? I don't have a home anymore."

"I'm sorry..."

"Can I go with you to the Mist estate?" He asked.