Chapter 8

Guess u gon find out now

~

It was already late and kind of dark. So you only saw because of the moon.

The boy finally spoke again, "I can't believe Y/N didn't even find out, how disappointing."

You were confused, "What?"

"All I need to do is report this to Lord Kibutsuji... then I'll be able to kill off every one of you~!" He laughed.

Muichiro was confused too, "This is stupid, you don't have any strength to beat us."

You nodded.

He ignored both of you and kept going on under Muichiros grip, "I couldn't tell you any information about me because you'd find out. I've been missing for 3 years, I've grown quite popular throughout the time. You wanna know my name now? It's Akira Yamamoto."

Your nose scrunched up, you were filled with rage. How could you trust anyone fully THIS fast?

'I'm sorry mother.'

"Tokitou-sama, let me talk now." You spoke.

Muichiro shrugged and let go of him handing him to you.

"Listen here, I never could have believed you were a fake. You acted to nice but somehow you're the cruelest person I've ever met. I'm going to make sure you suffer for as long as I exist. I'll make sure you'll never file any report to anyone." You growled.

Your change in emotion shocked both Akira AND Muichiro.

He laughed and yelled out, "COME ON NOW!!"

You became dumbfounded as you saw countless rows of demon crawl over the grounds jumping over each wisteria flower.

"Y/N." Muichiro said, drawing out his blade.

"Tokitou." You replied.

You grabbed a wooden sword quickly and stabbed through Akira's fabric, pinning him on the wall.

You smirked and drew out your own blade.

"Y/N, are you ready? This isn't going to be easy for you." Muichiro asked.

You nodded as you noticed around 50 demons.

Akira's crow angrily pecked at him making small marks that bled slightly. Yours watched the fight and Muichiros crow flew away going who knows where.

Three demons charged at Muichiro while four charged at you. These demons were stronger than average so it was a struggle for you because you were still injured.

Muichiro killed the three with ease and killed one trying to attack you. You quickly thanked him and killed the rest.

You quickly thanked him and killed the other ones charging at you. You noticed four other demons trying to free Akira and you killed them. The demons were working together...

how strange...~

You and Muichiro had killed around 32 out of 50 of them when his crow came back with the other 8 hashira.