Chapter 13

Ima put it to where the store isn't

Like this but

Like this because I don't rlly like when it's in the middle like that

~

You walked inside following Yushiro and Tamayo, she walked into a small room and sat down, yushiro behind her.

"I'm sure you're confused, please allow me to explain," Tamayo began.

"Okay."

"Me and Yushiro here do not eat humans. I am actually a doctor. We have a wish to eliminate the demon Muzan Kibutsuji." She explained.

'Muzan Kibutsuji...' You thought.

"Yushiro was turned into a demon by me, but I have no wishes to make anymore demons. It took me at least 200 years to turn him into one."

You stayed quiet for a second, Ami looked at you and back to the demons.

"TWO hundred years? That's crazy..." You trailed off.

Tamayo smiled, "We almost got one step closer to an antidote for humans with a help of a boy named Tanjiro Kamado."

Tanjiro knows this girl?

"Tan-Tanjiro Kamado, the boy with a scar and burgundy hair right?" You asked.

She nodded.

"I saw him when we were both in the butterfly estate for recovery."

"Is that so? That's wonderful. Me and Yushiro here have been moving spots ever since two demons found our last place," She frowned.

"I'm so sorry! But... is there anything you need me for?"

She stayed silent then spoke, "We asked Tanjiro to get blood from one who is closer to Muzan than ordinary. He got blood from a former kizuki. Do you know what that is?"

You nodded.

"The demon was too far from Kibutsuji to count, we need more. I do feel horrible because of it but it's the only way to find a cure for demons."

She went into deeper explanation, you found out that Tanjiro had a demon sister, plus you found out more about blood art and such.

"Thank you for your time, Lady Tamayo. I will indeed get the blood samples for you if it's the last thing I can do. I'll bring Ami home and be on my way now." You finished off and left, with Tamayo waving and Yushiro death staring you behind her.

"Y-Y/N... demons? I figured something crazy was out there but DEMONS? We just talked to two of them? Are you sure we're not going insane?" Ami was very shaken up.

"Yes Ami, I know. We aren't going insane, this is very real. I'll take you and your mom with me because it's not safe here anymore if you're okay with that-?" You replied.

She thought for a moment, "Let me ask my mom."

You cringed, the thought of bringing people with you. Like you did with Akira.