Chapter 10

Well umm you met zenitsu 😋

~

"Alright Agatsuma, try breathing to slow the position. I'll do that too."

He mumbled and began breathing.

The two of you sat in silence up until a familiar figure came to you, "Hello! Are you two alright?"

You turned around and exclaimed, "Shinobu! I'm fine but he isn't, please help him!"

"Of course, I have an antidote. Did you get poisoned too, Y/N-san?"

You nodded.

She took out two shots and injected an antidote into the both of you.

"By the way, it will make you drowsy. You may fall asleep on accident." She smiled.

"Okay."

She gestured for you to lay down so you did. You felt yourself dosing off, you didn't like sleeping because you were a heavily sleeper and often barely woke up to the slight pushes and shoves of Muichiro trying to wake you up.

Muichiro...

Why does the thought of him make your heart race?

...

You woke up in a room, it seemed familiar.

You used to see it every day during rehabilitation training. You would probably have to do that again, you got hurt pretty badly.

You sat up to see Zenitsu, the new blonde you met screaming and crying at the same time. He was talking to a burgundy haired boy who was on the back of a kakushi.

"Zenitsu! Stop yelling please! There is someone behind you!" The boy yelled as the kakushi tried getting him onto a bed.

"Huh? Who? Oh is that Y/N? She's awake!! Y/N THANK YOU FOR SAVING MEE~!" He yelled and jumping onto you.

"You're the one who beheaded him... without you I'd be the dead one!" You tried reasoning with him but he didn't listen.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you! My name is Tanjiro Kamado." The red haired boy who was now on the bed beside you smiled.

"My name is Y/N L/N, pleased to meet you too."

"Hey Zenitsu, where's Inosuke?" Tanjiro frowned.

Zenitsu started complaining, "Oh him? He's over there... you didn't see him? I see where you're coming from... he's quiet, too quiet. It scares me!!"

Your eyes drifted to the guy he pointed at, or whatever it was. The only thing there was a figure under the blanket and a boar hood.

"Sorry. I'm weak." The dude spoke.

'Interesting.'

"Hey Tanjiro! And new people? My name is Murata." A boy with silky black hair came in and greeted him.

"Hello Murata! This is Y/N L/N, Zenitsu Agatsuma, and Inosuke Hashibira as you know."