The Fight.

"YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW CAN YOU CAS! YOU ALWAYS FUCK EVERYTHING UP! YOU'RE NOTHING WITHOUT YOUR ANGEL MOJO AND YOU MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ME!" Dean's voice was echoing around the bunker. A teary eyed ex-angel was face was looking towards him.

"I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE EVEN HERE! YOU'RE USELESS! YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHNG RIGHT AND YOU KEEP GETTING US HURT!" Dean's voice was full of anger and desperation. He was desperate to take out all his anger on the ex-angel for no reason.

"YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN SAM KILLED BY COMING TO HELP ME! I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE CAS, I DON-

"I CAME TO HELP YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE GOING TO DIE DEAN! I KNEW SAM WOULD BE OKAY, AND HE IS! SO WILL STOP BLAMING ME FOR EVERYTHING!" Cas snapped back, sadness was evident with a hint of anger.

"WHY WOULD YOU COME HELP ME! SAM WOULD'VE BEEN OKAY WITHOUT ME! HE COULD'VE QUIT THIS LIFE AND GO AFTER SOMETHING HE WANTED FOR ONCE! GET A JOB, HAVE A FAMILY!"

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT DEAN WINCHESTER! YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE HERE! YOU DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE AND I WASN'T ABOUT TO LET YOU DIE"

"Sam would've been fine without me Cas!" Tears began falling from the broken hunters face. "He would've been okay."

:Cas rushed over to the hunter and brought him into a tight embrace. Feeling those butterflies in his stomach. "He would've learned how to keep going without you, you are correct on that one, but... nevermind"

"What Cas?"

"I wouldn't have been okay Dean." Cas's eyes staring down to his feet. "We have this profound bond and i can't help but miss you every moment were apart, even if you're in the other room. I need you Dean. I'm new to all these emotions and all but, I know that you mean the world to me. If you died and i could've done something to stop it, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I erm.. Love you."

Deans's eyes were filled with tears. Not of sadness but of relief.

"I love you too Cas, I'm sorry that i said those things to you, you know how i can get,i didn't mean anything i said. I love having to take care of you sometimes. When you come to my room in the middle of the night with your questions. I love everything about you Cas." Castiel smiled, knowing in his heart that this was a  moment to remember.

"It's okay, we should get some sleep, come on." Cas placed Dean's hand in his and walked towards Dean's room. "Do you mind if i stay with you tonight Dean?"

"Absolutely not angel"

"ABOUT FUCKING TIME YOU TWO GROW SOME BALLS AND GET TOGETHER! USE PROTECTION!!" A scream came from Sam's room, making the two men to blush and go to bed.

So here's the next story! I hope you enjoyed reading it! If you did make sure to press the vote button and bop the follow button! Feel free to comment! First comment gets a dedication!