3.The station finds out💛

It had been 3 months since Sam and penny had began their relationship. It was the night and it was Sam and penny's turn to be on night shift. "Heya love." Sam said to penny who was making tea in the kitchen. "Hey Sam." She replied bringing the tea over to him. He thanked her and they both walked over to the chair that was near the tv with the two sofas. He sat down and pulled her towards him making her sit down on his lap.She turns towards him and gives him a kiss.
"Hey do you think the team have found out about us yet." She asked him. "No baby girl they haven't and they won't until we tell them." He replied to her.
~~~~~~~~
Steele, Boyce and the team walked into the station to find penny and Sam for the training that Boyce and Steele are going to give. "If penny and Sam were doing night shift then they are probably upstairs asleep" Ellie said.  "Good thinking Ellie" Arnold replied. They all walked up the stairs quietly not wanting to disturb those they thought were sleeping. They opened the door and the sight they saw they never knew they would see. Sam and penny were on the chair with penny's arms around Sam's neck and Sam holding her close to protect her asleep. "Well I never" Steele said. "To be honest sir it's about time they have been dancing around their feelings for years." Elvis said.
~~~~~~~
Sam began to stir and kiss penny on the head to wake her up. " hey princess it's time to get up the team will be here soon to relive us." "Okay love I'm up" she replied.She kissed him and she stood up letting Sam stretch his legs. She looked towards the door to see the team smirking at the pair. " um Sam..." "yeah pen what's up" he said. "Look towards the door we've been caught by the team". He looked towards the door and looked scared as to what the team was going to say. "Well it's about time you too" they all started laughing while Sam made his way over to penny hugging her from behind. "I love you" " I love you too Sam"
Hope you enjoyed this chapter❤️
I'm already working on the next one which I will probably upload tommorow or maybe tonight depending when I finish it 💕💕