17. Walks☺️

Sam's POV
Today was the day when all of us at the fire station went to the beach for our annual day off. Arnold and Ellie. Steele and his wife. Elvis, moose and Tom showed up together. And of course me penny and Freddie. (Eleanor won't be in this one). Freddie is 1 year old and is yet to take his first steps but what we didn't know was that it was going to be today. When me and penny arrived at the beach with Freddie. She grabbed him out of the car seat and walk to the others. I ran behind her to catch up as I had to lock up the car. I reach her and she grabbed my hand and we walked to the others. "Hey Jones'!" Said Ellie. "Hey Mckinleys" penny said back smirking. Everyone was laughing. "Imma get you for that Jones!" She got up to chase penny. I took Freddie from penny and gave him to Steele. I then ran back to penny before Ellie could reach her and scooped her up in my arms and ran past Ellie. "Oi that's cheating!" Ellie said chasing after us. "Don't worry angel I've got you" I say kissing penny. "Thanks love" she replied. "Hey Sam" I heard. I turned to see that it was Arnold running at me. I said to penny hold on as I ran towards the sea. Arnold wouldn't go in the sea so I knew we were safe. I placed penny in the sea and turned to see that Arnold and Ellie had stopped. "Hey you know we won't get in the sea!!" Me and penny are laughing. Suddenly all I could see was water. I felt the force leave me as I shot up from the water only to see penny in the water laughing. "You think that is funny aye" I say smirking walking over to her. "Well you do love me so it's funny yeah?" She said slyly walking to me and wrapping her arms around my neck. "Don't worry I'll get you back later" I say as we leave the sea and go back to where everyone was sitting. Steele hands Freddie over to penny and penny stands him up in the sand. She lets go as he stands up I sit opposite him and hold my arms out as he takes his firsts steps. He walks over to me where he collapses in my arms. "Yayyyyy!!!!" I can hear everyone shouting. I look to penny to see she has tears in her eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this took forever I know that it's not really about Freddie but I found it really cute to write about the team all together aswell❤️❤️❤️