22. Flex😉

Different take on set for action. Instead of Sam it will be penny who loses her job but obviously gets it back. She stands up for Sam and says she checked it not him.❤️😊😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam's POV
It was the next take on the film and this time I had done the safety checks with the help of penny. "So Sam this time nothing should go wrong." She says to me as I walk with her towards the cameras so she's out of shot. "Hopefully Penny." I reply. I lift the barrier up for her and she walks under. I go to turn away as she grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug. I hug her back as she whispers in my ear. "Please be careful Sam I don't want anything else to happen to you" "don't worry penny nothing will alright?" She nods into my neck as I let her go. I walk over to we're I need to be as the camera begins rolling. Trevors bus suddenly comes of the hook as I try to run but flex beats me to it but I see penny just standing there about to be hit. "Penny!!!!" I say as I run quickly past the bus and pull her towards me out of the way. I hear a crash and know that it was probably the bus. I see SO Steele and Boyce look over at me. I had failed a simple safety check. I was going to lose my job. I stood up and helped penny up as she pulled me towards her once again. "Sam are we going to lose our jobs?" "No penny your not going to.  Going to tell Boyce and Steele that it was my fault." I turn to walk over to them but see that they are already coming closer with sledgehammer and flex following. I feel a tug on my arm. I turn to see it's penny. "Sam it was my fault to and I don't want to see you lose your job." She walks in front of me before Boyce and Steele can speak she says. "Sirs if you want to speak to anyone you speak to me. It's my fault it went wrong." I look to her and before I can say it wasn't her. Boyce and Steele pull her aside. "Okay everyone that's a wrap for today back to the trailers and station." I head penny sigh as I hoped in Jupiter and her in Venus. We arrive at the station but when we all arrive penny wasn't here yet. Steele and Boyce stand to the side while I walk over to Ellie, Arnold and Elvis. I hear Venus pull up as we look over to see penny walking towards the office in which Steele and Boyce enter. We all rush over to the door as I tell them what happened. We hear Boyce say hand over your badge and I look through the top glass to see her hand it over and walk away. We move away from the door as she walks out. Everyone is silent. They all know my feelings towards penny which is why I walk over to her first. She looks up at me and I hold open my arms. That's when the tears start running. It was my fault she had lost her job. I feel the tears roll down my face. I feel her lift my face up. She wipes the tears from my face. "Don't cry Sam please I can't bare to see you sad and I don't want to see you lose your job." She whispers because like me she knows that Steele and Boyce have gone to stand with the rest of the team. "But penny it shouldn't be you losing your job. I don't want you to leave." I say as I wipe her tears. She reluctantly pulls away and walks out of the station without a look back. I watch her walk out of my view only to see Flex and Sledgehammer walk towards us. Flex has a weird look on his face. "Ah Sam...." sledgehammer begins but I don't want to hear it so I turn and walk up the stairs and grab penny's favourite book and begin reading it.
~~~~~~~~~
Next day....
Final scene of the movie but I don't want to go through with it. I see Mandy, James and Sarah run towards me. "Uncle Sam..." James screams. Everyone looks over. "James what's up?" I ask. "Look at what we found.." Sarah says. She shows me the footage they found of flex messing with the bus. "Flex..." sledgehammer begins. "Listen I'm sorry I just wanted to be the main star of the movie but I didn't get Sam fired it got penny fired." Flex said sitting down in the chair. I look towards the road to see penny is walking by. I give James back the footage and run down the road. "Penny... wait". I see her stop as she looks to me. "Sam I thought you were filming the last scene." "We were but flex was behind it all. He made you lose your job. It wasn't any of our faults." She looks up at me "seriously". "Yeah". She looks up at me and smiles. "Hey penny can I tell you something?" "Sure what is it Sam?" I don't hesitate anymore even if everyone's looking. I place my lips on to hers as I feel her kiss me back. "I love you penny Morris will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. "Yes I will Samual Jones. I love you too!" She smiles. I pull her into a tight hug.
~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all enjoy. More will come soon.❤️❤️😉