14.Eleanor Jones 💫

This is when Bubba 2 is born. Someone suggested the name Eleanor and I really like it so I decided to use it.
~~~~~~~~~
Sam's POV
Me and penny were at the hospital. Today was the day that our second bubba was going to be born. Like we did with Freddie we didn't want to know the gender. Freddie was currently with Steele. He was like a father to both me and penny which meant he had the role of Freddie's grandfather. "Sam." Penny said taking me out of my thoughts. "Yeah angel" "how much longer have we got I'm in so much pain" she said crying. I wish that I could just take away her pain but I can't. "I don't know love but it won't be long till we see the little peanut" I say smiling. Ruffly 10 minutes later the doctor walks in with the nurses, they check penny and say she can begin to push. She pushes for around about an hour with me whispering sweet words and an occasional I love you and not much longer. " okay penny one more push" the nurse said. She screamed as she gave one final push. "Penny and Sam you've got a gorgeous baby girl" the doctor says checking her over before handing her to penny. " penny she's just like you. I can't let her out of my sight cause she will be like you takes everyone's hearts" I say touching her cheek. " aw Sam the only one that had my heart is you, Freddie and now this one" she says turning to kiss me. "Sam I think that we should name her Eleanor after your mum". I look at her. "Pen, darling are you sure?" I say. "Yes I want her to have a name that we both are sure on and although I never met your mum I want to have a part of her with us all the time." She says beginning to show the tears in her eyes. " oh angel I love you so much and you Eleanor Jones" I say hugging them both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Might be a bit short but thought I would upload it earlier than what I said cause I had time on my hands ❤️ please send in more suggestions on what I should do next ❤️❤️❤️😘💕