4.Dancing❣️

"SO Steele why don't you ask Dilys to the dance tonight?" Sam asked him in front of the team. "Sam don't be funny she's probably going with Trevor." Steele said. "And I don't know how to dance." "Well why don't we show you sir?" Sam replied. Sam walked over to where the radio was and put on the music. " come on Ellie let's dance" Arnold said to her. Ellie and Arnold dance around the station. Laughing together. Sam turned towards penny and said " dance?". She took his hand and they walked towards the middle of the room and started to dance together. The others watched on in aw seeing the connection between the two coworkers.
~~~~~~~~~~
Sams pov
I couldn't believe that I was dancing with the one I loved. The only one that knew my feelings towards penny were my brother. I looked into penny's eyes and she looked into mine and smiled. I smiled back and we continued dancing like we were the only ones in the room.I pulled her head towards my chest and hugged her while we danced around. I could see my brother and the twins come into the station but penny didn't even notice. I saw everyone leave and I pulled penny away from our hug and placed my hand under her chin and kissed her.
~~~~~~~~~~
Penny's pov
I couldn't believe it Sam had just kissed me. He pulled away before I had chance to kiss back. "S-sorry penny" he said and ran off upstairs. I was shocked for a few seconds before I went after him. I saw him enter the office. I followed him through the door and locked it from the inside so no one could enter and I could stop Sam from leaving. He had his head on the desk and I could hear him crying. "Sam?" I whispered. "I'm sorry penny. Just please don't be mad at me." "Sam I'm not mad at you you pulled away before I could kiss you back" "what" Sam said. I walked towards him and pulled his chair outwards as I sat on his lap and kissed him. I pulled away like he had done to me. "Sam I love you" "I love you too princess." I looked into his eyes and smiled. "Penny." He said. "Yeah Sam" " will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Of course I will Sam" I replied happily.
I got off his lap and saw the radio in the corner. " hey where are you going love I was enjoying our hug?" Sam said. I turned the radio on and looked towards him. "Dance?" I said. He got up from the chair and grabbed my hand and said "yes love".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading. Please feel free to give me ideas for the next stories. I'm running out of ideas to write about.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️