10. Baby 💕

Penny tells Sam she's pregnant then when she gives birth will be the next chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Penny's POV
I walked into the fire station feeling happy. I had to stop of at the Newtown hospital before I came into work. They were all ringing me because they wondered where I was . I see them all rush down the stairs to me as they all scream "penny". Sam rushes ahead them all and lifts me up and takes me outside away from everyone. "Hey where have you been we've all been worried about you?" He said giving me a light kiss on the cheek. " I er was at the hospital" I say. " what why where you there for princess" he says looking me over to see what's wrong. " hey I'm fine nothings wrong I just had to get something checked" I say giving him a kiss. I hear everyone aw. I look over to see that bronwyn and Charlie with the twins had joined the others. " so why where you there then for" " well I'm gonna tell you that later when no one is around cause their all ear wigging into our conversation" I say kissing him sweetly before grabbing his hand and walking into the station.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skip time to when Sam and penny are both at Sam's
Penny's POV
"So pen why where you at the hospital early?" He asks taking my hand and pulling me into the bedroom.
"Well love.... how exited would you be if I told you your going to be a dad?" I say looking at the floor in case it all goes bad and he doesn't want one.
"For real!! OMG!! I love you so much! My dreams have all come true. I've got the love of my life and now a baby!" He says happily. He runs over to me and lifts me up.
"What your happy about this I thought that you wouldn't be" I say blushing.
"Penny I love you so much" he says kissing me sweetly. I kiss back just as much as her carry's me over to the bed and lays me down. He stops kissing me as he leans down and places his hand over my stomach. He kisses it and begins to talk to our baby. It feels so unreal that it's OUR baby!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!!❤️ I hope you all enjoyed the story.💕💕