25. Were just best friends😉❤️

This is Sam and penny keeping their relationship private
Warning- may involve swearing/Mature content💋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam's POV
I was currently on the hunt for penny. Earlier before doing the chores around the station she decided she was going to kiss me but didn't and walk away. So I was on my way to get payback but I had to be careful because although everyone at the station knew we were best friends they didn't know we were dating. We had been for 3 months. And if needed I would always go to penny's because she lived near the country side where no one would see me go in or out. I walked up into the office and slowly opened the door. I saw penny doing her paper work she was facing the opposite way so it was the perfect moment for me tickle her and scare her. I was close behind her and because my hands were cold I carefully lifted up the corner of her shirt to place one hand on her waist and tickle her while the other to cover her mouth so she didn't scream. "Sam you asshole!!" She screamed as I moved my hand away. She had one hand on her heart and one supporting her on the desk so she didn't fall. I wrap both of my arms around her waist. "I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?" I say in a babyish voice. "Yes I do sammy." She says turning round so she's facing me. We hear footsteps so we break away and act like we're talking about paperwork. In walks Arnold, Ellie and Elvis. "Hey what you to doing in here? Hope you know we work in here aswell. There's no need to be doing that here you both have houses!" Elvis said smirking while the others laugh. Me and penny look at each other and say "we're just best friends!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's just a short one❤️