29. Kidnapped 2

Penny's POV

The doctor briefly asked everyone to leave. Sam looked hesitant to leave because he wanted to protect me and i told him that he always will. "Okay penny were just going to do a procedure and we need to see if you might be pregnant but you don't look as if you are."The nurse and doctor had done what they needed and said the results would be in soon. Everyone walked back into the room. "Hey a- Penny. Are we going to be okay now?" James asked me. He almost called me auntie in front of everyone but had remembered our conversation about me and Sam having a secret relationship. "Yeah were going to be okay now. Im pretty sure that your mother and father wont want you leaving there sight ever again." I looked at them and they nodded as they agreed. After many hours of talking the nurse walked into the room and gave me my results from the test. "Penny the test is negative." "Okay thank you nurse". As she left the room Sam raised one of his eyebrows and i gave him the look of later. He nodded at me as the chatter began. "Thanks for looking after me Auntie Penny. I love you." James said under his breath so that no one could hear him." I smile down at him. "I love you too James."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its now the morning and me and James had just been discharged from the hospital. We all went outside of Newtown Hospital where Bronwyn and Charlie had come to get James while Sam was here to get me. Steele gave Sam and me the week off so Sam could look after me. I couldn't wait to spend time with Sam but i had a feeling he was going to ask me a lot of questions. Me and Sam arrived back at mine. Sam had his clothes and things in his car. We got settled and that's when i began to worry. Sam had just cooked us dinner and we were now sitting on the sofa watching tv. "Hey Pen, love come here and cuddle with me. I have not cuddled my love in 2 days". I got up and moved closer to him as he pulls me into his lap and wrap his arms around me. "Sam your not mad at me are you because i put James in danger?" I ask looking at the floor. I fee him places his hand gently on my face. "Pen...princess ill never be mad at you. You protected James. The only one im mad at is the idiot that hurt my love ." He says and rubs the side of my face. I feel myself leaning into his touch. "I love you Sammy." He pulls me into a kiss and says "I love you too". I remember that i should probably tell Sam what i told James. "Oh and um Sam. I had to tell James about us it was the only way that i could keep him calm." "Penny that's okay. Is that why he almost called you auntie?" He asks as he lifts me up so we can go to bed. "Um yeah.. he didn't say it in the hospital because no one knows about us but he really happy for us."  I say. "Ya know Sam. Im lucky that i have you in my life." "Me too pen. Me too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the second half of the kidnapped part. The next chapter will be up maybe later or tomorrow depending when i finish it.