5. New years😘

Penny's pov
It's New Year's Eve and its 23:45. On shift tonight was me and Sam. The others and Steele where at the beach with most of Pontypandy to see the fireworks. Me and Sam where at the station waiting to see if the alarm was going to go off. Sam had just gone to the bathroom which gave me time to stand up and look out of the window which is what I normally would do when I would be thinking of something. And I was thinking of something I was thinking how I was going into another year single. I mean now Arnold and Ellie are together. We're all sure that Elvis has a special someone but not me. I mean I do like someone and that person is Sam. But I know that if I express my feelings then he wouldn't want to be around be anymore. Hearing the door go I look up and see Sam has come back. He smiles at me so I smile back. "Hey penny are you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah I guess Sam." I reply sighing. "Come on sit down and tell me what's up." I walk over to the sofa where he is sitting and sit down. He turns to look at the clock and I look as well the time is 23:59 almost the new year. "Hey penny can I show you something quick" he says turning the tv on. "Sure". He places his hand under my chin and looks into my eyes. "Happy new year penny"he whispers and places his lips onto mine. I feel like my heart is about to explode. I start to kiss him back before he can pull away. I pull him further into me so he can't leave. I pull away and by now I'm laying back and he's on top of me. " happy new year Sam" I say smirking. "So penny what were you thinking about then" "you Sam. I was thinking how I was going into the year with no one to love me but hopefully I'm wrong" I say." You are wrong I love you and want to be with you that's why I kissed you." " well at least we're both on the same page" we both laugh.
~~~~~~~~
"Come on Sam our shifts ended". We both walked out of the station hand in hand to walk to sams he invited me to his. We turn the corner and see Arnold and Ellie. "Sam we need to go the other way"" I know we do princess but they both look drunk so if we hide they shouldn't find us". We manage to escape Arnold and Ellie and end up at sams."welcome my lady"he says as we walk in and await what comes the new year.

~~~~~~~~~
Happy new year everyone. Hope 2021 brings better for everyone❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thanks for reading please give me suggestions❤️