9. Their wedding ♥️

This was requested so I thought I would do it and I was writing it aswell so perfect timing♥️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam's POV
Oh god. I was nervous. Freaking out for my life. My wedding day. What if she didn't say I do. My brother Charlie walked into the room. "Hey bro you ready to get married" he said to me. "Yeah I am just worried she won't show or say I do" I say shaking as I stand up and walk with Charlie down the aisle. We stand at the top and wait. Everyone was seated. I faced forward as I heard the music. Me and penny both decided that she was going to walk down the aisle with no one. She didn't talk to her family so there was no one to walk her down the aisle anyway.  I slowly heard the music stop. I turned towards her and my heart stopped. OMG! She was gorgeous. She always looked gorgeous but today especially she was golden. I had tears in my eyes, she looked at me. Her eyes were like mine tear filled. She crashed herself in my chest and I hugged her back. I whispered in her ear " you look amazing princess". She looked up smiling as everyone awed.
Time skipped to the i do's
" Sam, do you take penny to be your wife?" The priest said.
"I do!" He said smiling.
"Penny, do you take Sam to be your husband?" The priest said.
" of course I do" she said smiling.
" then you may kiss your bride" the priest said.
I looked into her eyes and put my hand under her chin. I place my lips on hers as we kiss for a minute. Everyone began cheering.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and penny where at the party part of our wedding. I pulled her away while everyone was dancing. We walked to the corner where no one could see us. " I love you Mrs Jones" I say smiling as I back her in the corner.  " I love you too Mr Jones" she said. She leans up and places a sweet kiss. " hey come on let's dance" she says pulling away. The next song come on and I pulled her into me as we swayed together. 6 years ago at the station I never thought that I would be here today with the love of my life. The moment that she walked into the station I knew that I loved her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading❤️
Please feel free to send in suggestions of other shots you want ❤️I'm currently running out of ideas 😚❤️