24. Eleanors bithday❤️

Penny's POV
My baby is one today. Yes it was Eleanors first birthday. We had woken up earlier were she opened all her presents from me and Sam but now we are on our way to the station like SO Steele and Boyce asked us too. Eleanor and Freddie had both fell asleep in their car seats so me and Sam had a quite conversation. As we got closer to the station Sam had grabbed my hand to keep me near him. Sam parked the car outside the station and then woke up the kids. I got Freddie out while Sam got Eleanor. Even though I didn't tell Sam. I always knew that she preferred Sam to me. It bothered me a bit but not a lot. We walked into the station. Only to find its covered in balloons and other party things. "Surpise!!" We hear everyone shout. Tears well up in my eyes that we have such good friends. But that wasn't the only reason for the tears. I found out that I was pregnant which meant my hormones were going crazy. I hadn't told Sam yet but later on Eleanor and Freddie were going to be going with Charlie and bronwyn as I had told bronwyn that I was pregnant but she told me to tell Sam when I wanted to do this would be perfect. I feel Freddie being taken from my arms as i come back to my reality. I feel Sam wrap his arms around me as I just cry into his chest for no reason. He looks at me and says "why you crying for bub. Princess's shouldn't cry." "I don't know why sammy." I say laughing. We enjoy the party while Eleanor opened her presents from everyone. Later on me and Sam placed all her presents in the car. Sam went to place Freddie in his car seat when I said "ah ah no!" He looks at me. "What?" "Freddie and Eleanor are staying with bronwyn and Charlie for the night" "why?" "Because I have a surprise planned for you". I hand over Freddie to Charlie while Eleanor is being held by bronwyn. I tell Sam to get into the car as I follow. On the journey home he looks to me briefly. "So cakes what's the surprise?" "Well it's something you wanted for a while now but you've got to wait longer to get it." I say as we pull up outside. He gets out of the car and stops. He looks at me and says "for real". I give him a questioning look. "Your pregnant?!" "Yeah..." is all I can say before he runs up to me and lifts me up and hugs me tightly but carefully. "Oh I love you so much. I feel bad that you are going through pain for me and our children." "Oh Sam I would do it for you any day and our children. I love you too."
~~~~~~~~
Here it is sorry if it's bad I barley got any sleep last night but knew that I had to update this morning. ❤️❤️