epilogue

______🌹______

Taehyung woke up to an empty bed. Frowning at the cold feeling he dragged himself out of the bed to get a glass of coffee.

"Where are they? It's too silent for my liking." He muttered to himself adding an extra spoon of sugar so the coffee won't leave a bitter aftertaste.

"Oh! You're awake?" The other came closer to him wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Good morning love." Jungkook placed a gentle kiss on the others neck making Taehyung smile.

"Good morning." Taehyung placed his cup down turning around to peck the others lips.

"Where are the kids? Aren't they awake yet?"

"Oh! They woke up real early today. It was snowing last night remember? They went outside to play." Taehyung nodded in acknowledgement dragging himself and the other to the window to get a view of his precious babies.

Soobin was 9 years old now and Yeonjun would turn 6 soon. They were covered by multiple layers of clothings waddling around to play with the snow because the clothes wouldn't let them walk normally.

"Gguk why did you make them wear so much? They can barely move!"

"Well if they don't dress properly then they will catch a cold. And because they look cute like that! Don't you think?" Taehyung giggled a little.

"They sure do." Jungkook smiled sheepishly showing his bunny teeth. But soon enough they heard a thump. Looking out to see Yeonjun on the ground.

They rushed outside where Soobin was trying to soothe Yeonjun who looked like he was about to bust into tears.

"Oh junnie! Did you slip?" Taehyung picked the little boy up holding a hand out for Soobin.

"Let's go inside now okay? We can play again later." Little Yeonjun nodded his head trying hard to blink his tears away.

Taehyung treated Yeonjuns scratch and bonked Jungkook on the head.

"And that's why you don't leave the kids alone like that!" Both Soobin and Yeonjun giggled and Jungkook gave them a look of betrayal.

"Ok now let's go and sleep some more it's still too early!" They all made a sound of agreement and before going and snuggling each other to sleep.

_____________________________

For all the people who said there was just angst in this story Please accept my bad fluff writing skills I can't anymore.
ㅠㅁㅠ

And yes I supposed Yeonjun taekook lovechild rights.