✨37✨

_______🌹_______

_______🌹_______

After his talk with Namjoon, Taehyung decided that it was finally time to talk to Jungkook. Just like Namjoon said, there was no reason to suffer alone anymore. He could be happy with a mate and Soobin if things turned out right.

Tomorrow night.

Taehyung was going to talk to the other Tomorrow night.

~~~~~~~

Jungkook yawned softly as he sat up on his bed. Soobin was sleeping with Taehyung yesterday night. He got up took a shower before thinking about the things he'd do today.

He didn't actually have to go to work today. He got his assist to take care of works. He wanted to have a nice day with Taehyung near. It's been a few weeks already and he doesn't know when the other chooses to leave.

Well one thing he knew for sure. The older didn't want to have anything to do with him. Him and Taehyung didn't even have a decent conversation till now while the older chatted with the others freely.

It made him jealous he won't even lie anymore.

A long sigh leaves his lips as he decides to go and make breakfast only to be stopped as the doorbell chims. Another sigh leaves his lips.

"Another day another hyung stealing my chance to even talk to Tae." But to his surprise it wasn't one of his hyungs.

It was Mina.

A friend he made in the past few years.

Mina was a nice woman and an alpha. Currently mateless but she claimed that there was someone she loved. Tho she never told Jungkook who it was and Jungkook didn't bother to ask as well because it's not like he told Mina everything.

He invited the other inside and proposed to make breakfast together which Mina agreed to.

They talked a lot while working as They haven't met for two months. Not noticing the little figure that somehow managed to climb up a stool sitting there watching both of them with curious eyes.

"Hey Jungkook?" Jungkook turned to the women with a questionable look.

"Go on?"

"You remember when I told you that I liked someone?" Jungkook just nodded going back to frying his pancakes again.

"W-well, well I wanted to tell you something!" Mina squeaked and Jungkook seemed to take interest in what she was about to say.

"What? Did you finally ask them out? OMG did you mate already?" Mina looked at him like he was crazy or something.

"What? No!! Why would you think that!"

"Well what else could you tell me about a person you like romantically?" Jungkook sassed.

"Well about that-" Jungkook didn't even realize what was going on and the next moment he felt a pair of lips on his. His eyes widened in shock.

"No, you don't just do that in front of my pup." A voice came from the doorway snapping Jungkook out of his shocked state. He pushed Mina away from him eyes snapping at the doorway to see Taehyung standing there with a pissed expression.

'Thats it I'm going to die today.' But Taehyung just passed by him. He looked at where he was going and only now realizing the small pup in the room.

No wonder Taehyung was pissed. Jungkook wanted to explain but Taehyung just picked Soobin up and stomped out of the kitchen.

"I'm really sorry Mina! But I don't return your feelings. Please never do that again." With that Jungkook dashed behind Taehyung leaving Mina behind.

~~~~~~~

Taehyung cursed himself under his breathe how could he even think that Jungkook would want him?

Jungkook never wanted him. Not now not before. Why did he think it was a good idea to stab his heart yet again?

He placed Soobin down on the bed and started gathering their things when Jungkook bust through the door.

Jungkook was about to say something when Taehyung slapped him.

"Did it make you mad Jungkookie?" Taehyung said eyes wide as if he's oblivious.

"It's not what it looks like I promise! Don't do this to me tae I need you I'll be ruined if you go again." Jungkook begs making Taehyung scoff.

"Need? You never actually wanted me Jeon Jungkook. I tried so hard to get you back. I knew that you remembered me by the way you looked at me that night 3 years ago. You still decided to leave me.

You ruined me to the point where when you were fucking another bitch of yours and the bruises on my body wouldn't even hurt anymore it'd just break my soul a little more.

Seeing you makes me want to pity myself because in this world full of wolves I got you as my mate.

My youth had simply gone down the drain, because I got you as my mate! Being a omega without his mate was hard. Very hard, and now I don't need you.

I'm not yours to keep, not yours to lose. At least not anymore"

With that taehyung calmly walked to Soobin picked him up and left the room. The way he said those words so calmly never raising his voice jungkook knew tae never actually let the feelings out.

He just stored them to the point it looked like his feelings didn't even matter to himself.

Jungkook did that to him.

______________________

One more chapter and I'm yeeting myself out of this account.

I'll probably publish it in an hour so stay tuned :)