✨20✨

_______🌹_______

_______🌹_______

Random excuses that he fed his hyungs and thanked the moon that they bought it he went back to the house he lives in with his father.

It's really late at night but his father wasn't at home and he was greatful for that too.

He bought the test kits of different brands just in case now impatiently waiting for the results to show.

He chewed on his lower lips nervously as he picked the first one up.

Positive

Then the second one, the third, fourth, fifth, sixth all positive.

A tear rolled down his cheeks. This is all he wanted for all his life. To have a pup of his own with the one he loved the most. But not like this. Not when the father of his pup won't even want to raise the pup with him. Not when he won't even be able to give this precious news to the other with a smile on his face.

He was now full on sobbing. He looks up into the mirror.

"What a pathetic boy you are. Don't you know only weak one's cry like this? Don't you know Only weak ones cry?" The blonde yelled at his own reflection.

"I won't cry, I won't cry,I won't cry, I'm not weak I'm strong. I'm crying." The boy buried his face in his palms and cried more.

"I'm so sorry baby I'll never be able to give you a full happy family." He says as he wraps his arms around his tummy.

"But I promise I'll love you more than anything I will never leave you so just stay with me okay we will get through this." He smiles with the teary eyes a small happy smile.

"At least we have each other right?" Still sobbing softly.

Seeing such a beauty cry was so ignominious that the stars hid themselves as the clouds cried with him.

Soon enough he heard a scoff.

Turning his head with big eyes he hoped he stayed at Namjoons rather than being here.

"After killing my son for wanting to be with you, you really have some guts to think about having a healthy and happy family huh?" Kim Namhyun Taehyungs step father growled lowly.

"Don't you ever question why I still keep you here with me even after what you did to half of my family?" Namhyun smirked.

"Just so you won't have what you took away from me.

Even if it resembles you as a slut you still seem to be happy knowing you're carrying a sin." Taehyung growled loudly.

"Oh I see, you learned how to growl at me now? You know you'll never Stan a chance against me." Faking a sweet smile.

"YOU KNOW WHATEVER HAPPENED TO HIM WASN'T MY FAULT! HE DESERVED IT YOU KNOW IT DAMN WELL!!!" Making Namhyun roar in anger.

"ALL HE DID WAS LOVING YOU THAT WAS NO CRIME HOW CAN THAT MAKE HIM DESERVE TO DIE?" He yelled back before chuckling mockingly.

"The one you kill my son for-

You're carrying his pup now but where is he? Shouldn't you be with him celebrating?He despises you. How does it feels knowing the one you love so much doing unbearable things to you?" He says in a low voice as he takes a few steps towards the omega.

"I'm sure if you're pup got to see this world they'll look down on you too." Another step.

"So I'll do you both a favor." Now whispering into the omegas ear.

"I'll kill it for you." Now raising a dagger out of his pocket And Taehyung snapped.

The next moment Namhyun was lying on the floor now dead.

__________________________________________________________

Might have shredded a tear or two but we don't talk about that. Do y'all think I should reveal the past on the next chapter or should I wait for a bit more?